Need opinions please.. She sent masturbating videos

Jayygo

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2018 06:05 pm
Dating for 2 1/2 years I'm in California she is in Nevada. Had a few breakups she has major issues with me and my ex wife being compatible we have kids. In March of 2017 we had a short breakup like a week. We were talking and texting the next day after the break up mostly still Arguing which turned to when I was going to drive to see her then got back together. I asked back then if anyone hit her up, she said a guy she worked for texted her telling her he was divorced from his wife she told him she and I broke up. She told me that was it. Fast forward to January 2018, I'm on her computer looking for a certain pic of us and find a video sent by this guy, he was jacking off full cum shot etc...you get it. In the same file was videos of her doing the same thing with a dildo etc...obviously sent to him. Called her out she lied saying he or she didn't send anything which then went to He sent video then She did but she didn't remember what she sent etc... She said this happened over a TWO day period during the "break up" Which wasn't really a break up.. I'm petty messed up over all this as doesn't go down that way theses days does it? I asked if they slept together she said no and had stuck to that for two months... Not sure i believe that at all... He is a total freak as she is too, so I'm not convinced. I feel she is still lying so Im about to break it off... Any thoughts? Opinions. Oh and then she tells me just the other day that the videos that were sent were some of the ones shade and sent to me... . She said she did not make them specifically for him.. What do you think I should do? She also was sexting him for that time as well, I told her I saw conversation, she said it was non stop for the two days...advice?

JessieSweetz

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2018 06:21 pm
@Jayygo,
Once you start doubting, you can't go back. Sounds like you know the answer. You don't trust her. I'm not judging, just how it sounds. I don't think she can do anything to win back that trust. Yeah, you may forgive, but you will never forget.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2018 06:57 pm
@Jayygo,
Jayygo wrote:

she has major issues with me and my ex wife being compatible we have kids.

I think you have enough drama in your life without having to go interstate to find more.
Jayygo

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2018 07:01 pm
@neptuneblue,
Lol true.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2018 02:20 pm
@Jayygo,
Dating for 2 1/2 years.

Distance relationship.

You get on smoothly with ex-wife.

The first one.

If you said you were in a committed relationship and was just having difficulties with her trust issues, as you are tight with your ex, ok. I get it.

But, you've said "dating" which suggests to me that you are not committed, you still respect and have enough feelings for your ex wife, just not enough to go back to her, so this is someone that you simply "date" who isn't even in your own neighbourhood.

You then say "she is a total freak". But ask if you should break up with her Smile

So to me, you aren't serious about her in any event, and never trusted her anyway.

" I asked back then if anyone hit her up".

She was honest to a degree. In reality, again, to me she was saying, that she doesn't feel like she's in a committed relationship with you, things are missing, including "lust". And I would say love.

So advice?

Get over your ex, or go back to her.

If you remain single, then when you next enter a relationship, give it your all, not half azzzzed and you won't go through this again.

0 Replies

Agent1741

Reply Sat 26 May, 2018 02:04 pm
You say "he is a total freak to" that kind of implies you are calling her one! Is that true? Personally like others have said she has opened a "can of worms" of which there is no going back from. Once the trust has gone (as suggested) you cannot go back to how it was. If it were me I would run like hell in the opposite direction.
0 Replies