Busted!

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 02:23 pm
So, tell us the time you got caught.....where were you? What were you doing? Juicy details welcome!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,026 • Replies: 12
No top replies

panzade

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 02:27 pm
I was in the computer room with the lights off and my S.O. burst in and caught me...downloading pics from Gus's bestiality site.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 02:27 pm
panzade wrote:
I was in the computer room with the lights off and my S.O. burst in and caught me...downloading pics from Gus's bestiality site.

Laughing
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 02:31 pm
I voted other. I'm adventerous. My wife is less so. Guess which one wins?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 02:40 pm
now where is our little director....she must have some stories to tell us......
0 Replies

almach1

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 02:48 pm
i only worry about cops interupting. Craziest place has to be the stereotypical movie theater, or in a closes at a crazy house party.

never got cought though
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 02:49 pm
almach, what is your signature from? I was trying to come up with that the other day and couldn't remember what that was from...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 02:49 pm
I'm only allowed to say that I enjoy the grrrrrrrrrrrreat outdoors.

Embarrassed
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 02:55 pm
Stopped the elevator of the convention building in albq.
never busted.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 02:56 pm
Mr WOlf isnt as adventerous....sort of like JP 's SO isnt the same as him.
I have yet to get Mr Wolf into a precarious situation.. hehe
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 03:40 pm
Ohhhhh Yea...been there, done that. Its embarrassing at the moment, but you laugh about it later.

My oldest son caught us one mid afternoon, he was outside playing and snuck in the house and we were unaware that he was THERE.......asked us what we were doing? I just replied that we were "Wrestlin' and I was about to give your daddy a noogie".....lmao!! Then told him "GO TO THE LIVING ROOM!!!"

Been caught quite a few times, mostly before the boys come along, living room floor and neighbors knock on the door, for us not to open it and they peek through the windows....lol

The funniest one was when we were dating and had went parking. Well one thing leads to another and bamm your in the middle of it, another car comes along and its hell to get your clothes back on, ya know? ........so, he just drives off down the road with nothing but his socks on....lol, like nothing was happening. I get the giggles everytime I think about that.

But those were the days....like Shewolf, mine isn't that adventourous anymore.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 05:18 pm
As a young chick I got caught once by the Actual Police....naked on the ground near our car, by an abandoned quarry in S. Florida. So embarrassing! The cop sort of laughed & sent us home. I think the guy (his name was Dick!) left his rubber on when he dressed.

But that didn't stop me. Only a couple of weeks ago did the Fun with hubby in the back seat of the car....in our own driveway...which thank goodness is a long driveway with lots of vegetation.
0 Replies

almach1

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 07:05 pm
I don't count it when you get cought in the car. people just walk by and just continue my business. That has happened so many times. however my friend got a ticket for that, so now i'm a little more cautious about cops, especially here in the bay area.

oh, and my sig is from Happy Gilmore.
0 Replies