Liberals Are A Criminals Best Friend / Denmark Laughing At Sweden

Furious

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 01:39 pm
Liberals Are A Criminals Best Friend / Denmark Laughing At Sweden

Read before watching, important: You see why the left are making a mockery out of what it means to be a woman or a woman while also claiming that you can't identify a murder suspect because it gives away his ethnicity.

Like I was saying about Canada in a recent composition I released, every time you hear of a violent crime in Canada you can rest assured it was a muslim carrying out a violent hate crime against a non muslim Canadian citizen and the liberals cover it up so desperately because islam is what deems this sick behavior as acceptable and since they are traitors out to assist globalists to infiltrate out country with a slew of leftist lies and deception to turn us against one another while attempting to rob us of our identity and boarders. They want muslims to kill you but not only that, they don't want you identifying those they assist in wanting to kill you to come to Canada while they continue to deteriorate our governing systems and economies to suit the filthy disgusting garbage known as islam. Make no mistake leftists are traitors helping the globalists cripple many countries simultaneously. This is no theory and as you can see in Sweden for example this is a fact. We need to start treating those committing treason like traitors or you might as well hand your children over to a muslim family as slaves or to be killed because this is what the left wants for us all quite obviously and their own actions condemn them to this claim of them revealing their obvious intentions as quite obviously exposed!!!

Every single muslim on the planet is the muslim army because every single one of the them are loyal to islam and islam deems violent hate crimes against non muslims as acceptable and these violent hate crimes against non muslims escalate everywhere around the world in modern day that muslim populations begin to rise. Every single muslim on the planet is a coward living as a slave under threat of death for leaving or speaking against islam and now any government that is condemning speaking against islam in any way shape or form is quite obviously in support of islam therefor they sickly support violent ahte crimes against non muslims deemed acceptable in islam quite obviously, they do not need to admit it because their actions already reveal their intentions.

As for those shaming themselves by stooping to follow any religion, these idiots are the ones to thank for bringing islam with their freedom of religion and now that all of our lives are being placed in danger, their concern is not our lives being placed in danger but that their freedom of religion is being put second to another factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies. Religion is the scum of the Earth and everyone's enemy and the dumbest, the most gullible, most greedy, selfish and ignorant people, after thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people to this very day over factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies, still cling with shame to a religion like a dung beetle clings to it's food.

Unlike the religious, I happen to value human life more than I value a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies which is why I have spent close to 20 years fighting the the destruction of religion for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

(Also I find it peculiar that this muslim invasion was being thrust upon several countries simultaneously during my second year of being in Contact with tens of thousands of elected, appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries while raising awareness to lies and deception on the foundations of primary issues being forced upon several countries such as everything to do with the LGBT for example which is a globalist organization and insanity manifestation of lies and deceptions used to force lies through legislation to divide society while trying to rob us of our identity and pave the way for muslim to get away with their violent hate crimes against non muslims because how are you suppose to reveal the problem when government deliberately work towards hiding the problem with every pathetic and transparent lie and deception while assisting escalating the problem. They are attempting to dictate you can't identify someone by what sex that they are born and will always be, and you can't identify someone for their ethnicity. It's a criminals best friend.)

Liberals deserve to be in prison for treason and this is no question. Also think who appoints judges etc. yeah the globalists already have the system ready for infiltration after decades of playing our own officials against us as many have turned their backs on us and democracy to force lobbyist dictatorship which is also how we became billions in deficit while the globalists get richer off of many countries who's economic design has been made to serve globalists because they have it structured where it eventually becomes impossible to come out of deficit and yeah it's all a part of the globalist selfish greedy low life scum bag scheme for world domination and using gullible dummies like muslims and those of other religions to do their dirty work for them while fooling muslim imbeciles into thinking they are being assisted to take over the world while relying on other religious imbeciles to continue to cling to lies that other religions have them brainwashed to follow so that a war eventually breaks out as tensions escalate while citizens are slaughtered by muslims and governments cover it up until eventually citizens go berserk!

In lieu of such treason I find it hard to laugh but understand the pathetic and transparent mockery that leftists make of themselves globally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy5YhuQKS_o

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

najmelliw

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 06:38 pm
@Furious,
Furious wrote:

Unlike the religious, I happen to value human life more than I value a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies which is why I have spent close to 20 years fighting the the destruction of religion for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

I'm sorry to say, but judging from the content of your post, you already lost that fight.
gungasnake

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:12 pm
@Furious,
Sweden is going to have to be rescued.

One thing you might notice reading history books, when Mongols invaded some place, they had the decency to be honest about it i.e. they didn't sit around trying to keep their faces straight while telling people they were "refugees".
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:16 pm
Another thing which would almost certainly never have occurred to guys like Genghis Khan or Subudai would have been to tell anybody they'd achieved some sort of a scientific breakthrough and developed a medicine which would make victims feel good about being invaded.

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2017/08/08/1705853114
coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 01:05 pm
@gungasnake,
Better life through chemistry? No thanks.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 01:07 pm
@najmelliw,
Quote:
you already lost that fight.

At least he knows there is a fight.
0 Replies