Where to meet single men in Boston, MA

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 07:29 am
I wouldn't want to find a guy directly in Boston (no offense to guys there)n because I find a lot of them quite rude... Go to the suburbs of Boston, Like where I am from..... Lots of guys... Lots of guys!
0 Replies

merelymemer

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 07:39 am
Well I live in Melrose, and have only met married men, there. I have gone to a few places iin Malden, and have not had any luck meeting "decent" single men. OF course, some of the guys that I did meet, only wanted a one-night-of-fun thing. It sucks being single in Boston....
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 07:46 am
I live south of Boston and there are a good amount of men down here... but they are all much older than me!
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 09:29 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
I live south of Boston and there are a good amount of men down here... but they are all much older than me!

I'd rather go out with an older man than a younger one.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 02:11 am
merelymemer wrote:
I work at a university, and there are no men here.

I have tried home depot, supermarkets, bars, etc.

I am starting to think that men may not even be interested in me, but my friends are also having problems.

I guess I may need to move to a different state. Maybe Alaska?

How old are u?
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 02:15 am
merelymemer wrote:
littlek wrote:
<sigh> do we really have to get outside of the city to find men our age? Memer, how old are you, if I may ask? I'm 36 (I think, I've temporarily lost count) and many of the guys I meet are too young for me. All the same, I'd go out with slappy for a drink or 4 anyway.....

I've been to the Not Your Average Joes in Arlington and it is more of a family type restaurant, though there could have been single men there. I have turned off my radar because it was faulty.

sorry, actually had to do some work, I am 31, seriously, all the guys that have been asking me out are 21 to 25.......

Well just go ahead and give it a try! There might be some interesting guy in his middle 20s
0 Replies

ILoveSax

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 07:23 am
I am a wedding photographer, and play the soprano sax like Kenny G. so I'm told.

In the last year at least 3 of my couples met through the internet dating service that offers a personlity test. You see the advertisements on TV all the time.

Frankly, dating is a difficult way to discover the true character of someone. Especially, because most dating consists of going to a movie, to a club, or eatting out. You don't really get a chance to find out much about the other person, or get to know them.

Another problem, is that it is easy to fall in love when you are having fun. That doesn't necessarily make for a good match, you may discover a few weeks/months later.

I would think that making a spiritual connection with someone especially before getting sexually involved with them, might help your chances of success considerably.

What I mean my spiritual connection, is an attraction to the other person's character, qualities, goal for life.

Too many of relationships are based upon acquaintance. ie. you enjoy playing tennis together. However, if you break your leg, when you see the person a year from now, its like you never knew them.

A spiritual relationship, never ends, and even if you don't see them for years, your connection continues to increase.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 07:35 am
did you know if you have comcast cable and you have on demand then you can date on there!! I found that out yesterday... so crazy!!! They so people talking about what they like to do and stuff!! It was crazy!
0 Replies