A Question of Orgasms

material girl

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 10:31 am
Im really annoyed, why dont my nipples do anything for me.
I have annoying nipples!!!
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 10:38 am
Paraphrasing JFK: Ask not what your nipples can do for you. Ask what you can do for your nipples.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 10:42 am
OOh, Il find out later.hehe.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 07:33 pm
deadpork, needpork, whatever <grin>
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 08:13 pm
littlek wrote:

Sorry, Ms. "can purchase beer in her town."

<punches himself in groin>
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 08:28 pm
Re: A Question of Orgasms
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Women: have you ever had an orgasm by having only your nipple(s) stimulated?

No.
Plain and simple.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 08:38 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
littlek wrote:

Sorry, Ms. "can purchase beer in her town."

<punches himself in groin>

Oooooh, needpork is dry? Bummer. Deadpork isn't, maybe you should move there.....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 09:12 pm
Needpork is dry, but I'm close to a liquor store in Newton, so things are ok...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 10:08 pm
phew!

Actually, the movie theater where the MOBA is located sells beer and wine.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 07:03 pm
Back to original question - I remember a girl friend in collage claiming pure nipple play made her pop. In fact she asked the same question "was it possible?". Based on this unscientific survey- I guess so. Personally, I can't pop without the nipple action along with the lower stimulation (rubbing against the man's erection, knee cap - whatever hard body part is available).

That brings me to a question: I pop myself by rubbing against the man's erection as he entertains my breasts - works every time. This never fail system does not require the man to play Find The Clit and figure out the proper pressure. When my partner and I first had sex he mentioned he never encountered a woman who popped that way - I learned the technique from a former beau.
Anyone else find this a workable method?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 07:05 pm
I've found it helps...
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 01:41 am
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
The rolling O........like the energizer bunny......it just keeps goin' and goin....and goin'. One after the other.

When it's over.......you can't walk. LITERALLY!

Not that I would know, of course. Cool

Yeah, some women have told me that's why is 100% better to be a woman. Anyway I rather produce the rolling O, for me is the most pleasurable spectacle I've seen. And yes, you girls can't walk, literally, but we can't speak. It's way too impressive and satisfying...
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 01:58 am
superjuly wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Women: have you ever had an orgasm by having only your nipple(s) stimulated?

No.
Plain and simple.

Just a question superjuly, are those lips in the picture yours?
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 04:49 pm
Green Witch wrote:
Back to original question - I remember a girl friend in collage claiming pure nipple play made her pop. In fact she asked the same question "was it possible?". Based on this unscientific survey- I guess so. Personally, I can't pop without the nipple action along with the lower stimulation (rubbing against the man's erection, knee cap - whatever hard body part is available).

That brings me to a question: I pop myself by rubbing against the man's erection as he entertains my breasts - works every time. This never fail system does not require the man to play Find The Clit and figure out the proper pressure. When my partner and I first had sex he mentioned he never encountered a woman who popped that way - I learned the technique from a former beau.
Anyone else find this a workable method?

I dated a 23yr old virgin once, who just had not found the right person and was waiting to at least she was in love. We used to grind all the time and that's it. She had her first orgasm that way by just rubbing against me and me playing with her nipples. She became an expert at getting off that way by grinding against me.

This used to get me super frustrated because I never got to cum and it kind of hurt me(physically). Eventually she felt bad and helped me out in that department even though we never had intercouse.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 04:53 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Feel free to share stories of other non-conventional ways you've gotten off, or gotten someone else off.

Riding my bike, is a great ' stress' reliever
usually a few times over. :-) Cool
0 Replies

Don77

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 05:02 pm
Quote:
usually a few times over.

Doesn't hold a candle to the battery operated broom ?

Hmm candle have you ever ? Laughing

Slappy you live in Needham I probably ran ya off the road once or twice I work in Newton and go through Needham to get there..

And yeah Needham is a dry town but if ya plan accordingly your all set, Stop at the Ground Round for a primer then to the packy down the street Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 05:09 pm
Don77 wrote:
Quote:
usually a few times over.

Doesn't hold a candle to the battery operated broom ?

And yeah Needham is a dry town but if ya plan accordingly your all set, Stop at the Ground Round for a primer then to the packy down the street Laughing

Yup, I know that route pretty well.

I wish I could get off as easily as riding a bike. But no, I have to pay prostitutes to throw rocks at me and call me names in public to get stimulated.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 05:11 pm
For us males, riding a bike gives us nothing but swollen prostate glands.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 05:14 pm
and that is why I am glad I am not a guy.
i dont know how comfortable it would be to have my innards handing between my leggs.
Though, you guys DO have easy access for masturbation.
We women have to practically get naked before we can reach anything.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 05:58 pm
Absolutly! Nipple action always gets me hot, but the big O happens only if I'm on top and the girls are in his face. Make sense?
My best friend and I have discussed this, she gets no real sensation at all from nipples.
I can't stand it when a guy grabs and squeezes my boobs like a football though. Jesus, that hurts!!!
0 Replies