A Question of Orgasms

MzDaizy

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 09:37 pm
It has not happened for me yet...not sure if it's in the realm of possibility for me. I don't usually have a problem orgasming...I just don't think playing only with my nipples would do it for me.....GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 09:46 pm
I sure know it couldn't happen to me.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 09:46 pm
I can make women have orgasms using only my mind.
0 Replies

MzDaizy

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 09:47 pm
Okay....go ahead...I'm waiting
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 09:52 pm
Are you sure you want me to do this? I hope you are in a comfortable position. Now lean back and think of nothing...relax...relax...now open your mind...spread your mind open wide, and take in the energy that I'm sending...the waves are starting to come now...small, but you do feel them...small...waves rolling...slowly...focus on the waves....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 09:54 pm
kickycan wrote:
I can make women have orgasms using only my mind.

Um, Kicky...I hate to be the one to break this to you.

Women on the other line of 1-900 sex lines are faking it.
0 Replies

MzDaizy

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 09:54 pm
waves....I'm getting seasick....Slappy--Look what you started!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 09:55 pm
Slappy, you are f*cking up the orgasm vibes I'm sending to this MzDaizy girl! Get the hell out of the way while I'm working my magic, man!!!
0 Replies

MzDaizy

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 09:56 pm
Slappy, you're in Boston? Why aren't you out celebrating the big win?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 09:56 pm
MzDaizy...now picture my hands all over you...picture it...FEEL it...comforting waves of energy as I move my hands slowly across...down...down your stomach...still further down...they are now right there...focus on the feeling of it...focus...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 09:57 pm
MzDaizy wrote:
Slappy, you're in Boston? Why aren't you out celebrating the big win?

Because my roomates and I stocked up on beer, food, and had some friends watch it at my place. Usually do go out on occassions like this, just not this time.

You?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 09:58 pm
Slappy, you f*cked up my mind orgasm!!! Thanks alot! Goddammit, I'm outtahere...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 09:59 pm
Kicky, did you ever get those sores taken care of?

Oh, sorry to interrupt.

Proceed.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 09:59 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
The title of this thread, 'A Question of Orgasms" got me thinking. What is a bunch of orgasms callled?

Not a multiple orgasm, but more like if there were 20 women all having simultaneous orgasms. You know, like a flock of ducks, a gaggle of geese, a pride of lions.

A quivering of orgasms?

That might work. You're out in the yard, raking leaves and suddenly the sound of a quivering of orgasms fill the air. You look into the sky and see the orgasming women, shaped in a vee, headed south for the winter.

Would one side of the vee be longer than the other ? I know why that occurs in geese formations , but not with women.
Hmm
0 Replies

MzDaizy

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 10:00 pm
I'm not really near Boston..I'm in sh**hole MA...Nothing happens here....Oh wait!!! There's a car driving by...No, never mind, just a streetlight flickering
0 Replies

MzDaizy

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 10:00 pm
LMAO
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 10:02 pm
Central or western MA? If so...sorry to hear.
0 Replies

MzDaizy

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 10:03 pm
Western....ever hear of Greenfield?
0 Replies

MzDaizy

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 10:04 pm
Why wasn't I invited to your gathering? Sad
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 10:05 pm
Is that near Wendell ?