I kissed a Guy but i have a girlfriend ..

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 10:03 am
Hey i’m an 17 year old girl and have (had ) a relation ship with another girl for almost 2 years. We are very close and do have more than only a relationship with eatch other. We are like best vriends and do everytging together . But last night i went out with my class but my girlfriend is in the same class as me, so we first headed to a bar and drink something to get a little tipsy. After that we go to the party. At first i had a good time we were dancing and having fun. But after like a couple of hours , i saw my girlfriend kissing some girl she liked for a long time, but she had already kist her but i still felt like a pain.. so my girlfriend came up to me and wanted to Kiss me so i was like pushing her away because i just did not felt like it. But you do need to know that we agreed about kissing that girl. So after We talked a little we went back, we danced and i kissed the girl too. No problem, iT happened before. So later that night we went smoking and i felt so happy and smoked a joint, drank Some gin and went back dancing with to Guys from my class and my girlfriend. So we didn’t had a lot of space to dance and danced very close to eachother and i didn't know why but one Guy stood behind me and one Guy in front of me but i didn't mind and i began dancing a little closer to the Guy in front of my and ended up kissing him.. like twice.. and after the second time i pushed him away, and i felt terrible because my girlfriend was standing there like wtf are you doing and i didn’T know what to do or why i did iT, iT wasn’t even a good Kiss i felt ashamed because Every one of my class has seen it. I didn't want to dance Any more and i tried to say sorry to my girlfriend but she just didn't want to hear iT. We agreed with each other to not Kiss guys, and i broke that promess. and i feel like i can kill myself right now.. she cried, she told iT to my friend... i feel like the Reason why i did iT, was because i felt bad that she kissed that girl and i wanted to hurt her or someting but i just dont know... iT s not that i have feelings for this guy, i really dont.. i love my girlfriend but you know.. we have been together for 2 years and.. we both still want to experement a lot. What do i do?

jespah

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 10:22 am
@Helppppmeepls,
2 years and you're 17? And you both want to experiment?

So break up, or at least dial it back considerably.

You can still care about each other without making it the big love-word commitment, particularly when you're young.

Your relationship rules are more than a little odd. It's okay to kiss other females but not males, particularly in front of each other. And you also pass the kissed female back and forth from what I'm reading. Way to make that other gal feel special, eh?

You will have tons of time in your life to be serious and in super serious as a heart attack relationships. You don't have to be in one now.
Helppppmeepls

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 10:31 am
@jespah,
We do have had a lot of talks about out relationship weather or not to end iT.. we love each other a lot you know.
After two years it is hard to break up because we have such a special bond. I just dont want to give up on her, that would make me feel bad later...
I just want to keep fighting for us two.. i am just so afraid of losing her.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 10:36 am
@Helppppmeepls,
You''re teenagers and you like playing mind games with each other.

<shrug>

It's part of being a teenager. Drinking etc doesn't help with behaving in a smart way with someone you say you love.

You're going to end up hurting each other and by the looks of it you're both willing to hurt other people emotionally as well.

Dial back on the game playing a bit.

If you want this to be a relationship that lasts, you're both going to have to treat each other (and other people) and the relationship with respect. It's how grown-ups make relationships last. They respect themselves, their partners and the relationship.

Don't let anyone kid you - relationships are work. They don't just happen. Not a lot of them survive emotional game playing.
Helppppmeepls

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 10:43 am
@ehBeth,
IT’s just such a hard thing to like confront myself with that. I am just crazy in love with her.. she still loves me so much... but she wants to break up with me because of what happened.. and i totally understand that but just dont want to give up on her. I love her.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 11:31 am
@Helppppmeepls,
Of course it's hard.

Mature relationships are work and sometimes we have to face unpleasant things about ourselves in the process.

There's nothing wrong with taking a break from each other and taking some time to think about how to be a better partner in a relationship.

Parties, drinking and kissing are one thing. Serious relationships are more than that. This might be your forever relationship. Or maybe it's a stepping stone on the way to your forever relationship. There's nothing wrong with that either.

Helppppmeepls

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 02:50 pm
@ehBeth,
Thanks for the advice, i just hope things Will work out soon or later...
0 Replies