Conflicted love life

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2018 10:16 am
So I’ve been with my fiancé for 3 years now (4 in may) and we’re great together. I’ve never felt the way I do about her for anyone else ever. That being said, I find it strange that in my everyday life I constantly find myself crushing over other women I meet. I never make any advances and try to cheat because I’ve cheated and been cheated on in past relationships. It’s not smart. I know I’m my head that this other woman isn’t any where close to my actual fiancé but I still seem to always “catch feelings” as some would say.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,759 • Replies: 4

chai2

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2018 02:23 pm
@Bakedsaiyan ,
Congratulations, you're a human.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 01:40 pm
@Bakedsaiyan ,
Chai!!!! Smile

I think you need more sex.

Then you won't be crushing on others.

Baked, love is love, congratulations seems like you have chosen the right woman for you to marry.

Your desires are your desires, you may even have a high sex drive, have more sex. (With your Fiance off course) .

Don't cheat. Keep that awesome thought in your head, otherwise, you'll lose her and then you can crush on all and do what ever, but never have your Fiance again.
chai2

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 03:23 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Then you won't be crushing on others.

Oh hell no.

Laughing

(Hiya Found Soul)
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2018 01:21 pm
@chai2,
Smile back at ya