Should I go or not, what does this mean?

katya07

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 08:10 am
So I have been Dating a guy for a couple of days,he has taken me out to restaurants, he is very respectful, sweet, gentleman, very pleasing, and he is also older than me, I am turning 30, he is in his mid 40s,divorced,no children,we get along great, we have kissed passionately,but no sex yet, this coming Saturday he was to invite to go a place up north in Florida, very pretty place, and he wants to introduce me to very dear friends of him a married couple,and they are going to a elegant restaurant, plus he said we can also go to the beach if I want to,just spend the day and he brings me back the same day. I was thinking why would he present me to these dear friends of his,is hi trying to get they’re opinion about me, or does he really have good intentions with me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 4,241 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 08:19 am
@katya07,
You don't know this man well enough.

Tell him you are not ready to go away with him or meet his "dear friends" yet.

Is this the guy who came up to you in the store and called you "Jennifer Lopez"?

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 08:56 am
It’s a day trip for heavens sake. He was planning on going to see some friends for the day, and is inviting you along.

You’re over thinking this.
0 Replies