"Abortion"

JLNobody

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 06:02 pm
Sorry, but I couldn't follow that.
0 Replies

hyper426

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 05:12 pm
sorry, i admit i was rambling. I will think of a way to rephrase that when I get some time. I can't right now, I am too busy
0 Replies

BenDover

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 07:13 am
Quote:
In my opinion the father has not right whatsoever in deciding whether a child should be aborted or not. The woman might allow him to voice his opinion, but it's her right to decide.

Did the father help make the baby too?? Then he should have a say in if the baby should be aborted or not!!
0 Replies

hyper426

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 02:59 pm
does that father have to go through giving birth? If a man didn't want to pass a kidney stone, and didn't have to, would he? I mean, I guess a man could become affectionate to a kidney stone Laughing but, I just used that example to show that woman are the ones that have to bear the pain, the men can choose to just have pleasure.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 03:40 pm
ben-dover wrote:
"Did the father help make the baby too?? Then he should have a say in if the baby should be aborted or not!!"

I ask: Will the father risk his life carrying the baby?--remember that childbirth always carries some risk. Did the father do any more, in creating the fetus, than enjoy getting his rocks off? Come on, Ben.
0 Replies

hyper426

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 10:29 pm
couldn't of put it better myself.
0 Replies