I really like him more an more, I dont know what to do?A

katya07

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2018 02:55 pm
I am really liking this assistant manager in my retail store he is 41,divorced and had 2 kids, I am 30, I feel as if he liked me as well, but I don’t want to confuse kindness with him being into me,I don’t know how to tell if he really is into me!,this is insane, cause he would be the last person in the world that I thought that I would start to like so much. He is just definitely not my type. but dam I feel that I am falling hard, his smile is what I love.

whenever I need to put some stuff back in a associates only Room, he comes in with me, sometimes I just ask for the keys and he gives them, but other times he goes in with me, an when I am about to leave, me and my friend go put things back in that room (job utilities) and as soon as he hears us, he opens the door and goes in.I have been in that room alone with him. I can definitely feel something between both of us. but as I said before I don’t want to be misunderstanding or getting this wrong idea.

Update: Ok you know that people say: if you look, you will find, well I digged and found his wifes facebook (for some reason) and it looks like they are still together,an he had a ring on the picture which is from January first 2018, so now I am confused, I have never seen him at work with a ring and like about 2 weeks ago, I heard the other assistant manager ask him,did you finalize your divorce. so now I am confused! and kind of shocked for my surprise!

I don’t know what to think.

Sturgis

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2018 03:36 pm
@katya07,
He is your manager, do not get caught up in a fling with him. It could end quite badly. You get along and that's great, don't push it.
Besides, if he is still in any way with his wife, you should stay out of romance. It could end very badly.
Just enjoy a pleasant working situation and go home or to a social event at the end of the shift. Find another who is definitely unattached.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2018 07:24 am
You have described all YOUR feelings. Not his or any behavior that would indicate he is interested.

You have a crush. Enjoy it and keep it to yourself.

When did all this start? Just days ago you were the "Jenifer Lopez" girl.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2018 09:40 am
http://www.anewmode.com/topic/i-really-like-him-more-an-more-i-dont-know-what-to-do/

let's pick an answer you already got

Quote:
No. Just no. Why on earth would a 30 year old woman want to get involved with a 41 year old newly divorced father of 2 who is her boss?!?! Never date someone you work with and never date anyone newly divorced. Find a guy your age with no kids and no ex wife baggage. And don’t let yourself fall for the absolute wrong guy just because he’s paying you some attention.
0 Replies