When Good Knees Go Bad

edgarblythe

Thu 15 Mar, 2018 05:17 am
Georgefowell wrote:

I think Yoga is the best way to keeping good health.

I think you're full of ****.
0 Replies

jespah

Thu 15 Mar, 2018 07:14 am
How's Mrs. Blythe doing?
edgarblythe

Thu 15 Mar, 2018 07:19 am
@jespah,
She is uncomfortable different times each day, but she quit taking nearly all pain meds, so I guess it's to be expected. Today she takes the final blood thinner. She drove herself to the driver license bureau yesterday, while I stayed home. There is lots of therapy still needed.
Ragman

Thu 15 Mar, 2018 09:13 am
@edgarblythe,
Is it that bad at the Registry that she’ll need therapy?! Wow, they must be tougher there than most places. Long wait time or just nasty?
edgarblythe

Thu 15 Mar, 2018 09:48 am
@Ragman,
I don't fully comprehend your post, but it is really hard to get a leg straight after this surgery. It requires a long series of therapy sessions. When all goes normally, we leave home at 8:30 and get home about 10:15. Some days the therapist is pretty rough on her and she needs her pain meds most then.
Ragman

Thu 15 Mar, 2018 10:00 am
@edgarblythe,
I was trying to add some levity. I know the rehab of the knee therapy is tough. I was playing on the tediousness of the trip to Registry for license renewal being the cause of emotional therapy
edgarblythe

Thu 15 Mar, 2018 11:40 am
@Ragman,
Oh. That place was still closed down due to flooding from the hurricane. We will try a different location in a few days.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 22 Mar, 2018 12:43 pm
The doc told her today she is about 50% healed. He said if she wants a work release he will consider it in two months. He is happy with her progress. She is down to about one pain pill per day.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 29 Mar, 2018 08:22 am
Rehab now down to just two days per week. Pain pills almost discontinued.
Sturgis

Sun 1 Apr, 2018 02:16 pm
@edgarblythe,
Good. Progress is nice in situations like this.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 19 Apr, 2018 01:44 pm
She's still struggling, but the doc informed her today she is right on schedule. He told her he recommends continuing rehab at home and set her for a next appointment in one month.
0 Replies

rajvirsingh

Mon 29 Apr, 2019 06:23 am
@edgarblythe,
Knee Replacement surgery is best option.
0 Replies