We broke up, is there any hope?

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2018 01:15 am
My bf of 3 years broke up with me saying he loves me but he doesnt want to be in a relationship anymore.. he said he need time to be on his own. Be are both 19. I love him very much and i know we had a good relationship. He said he wasnt feeling happy, he said he had those feeling for a while. Its been a week now and im trying not to contact him. Everyone keeps saying have gope he will come back but i dont know if to believe that. Can someone come back and miss me if he said he wasnt happy..? Is there any chance of him coming back?

Just a week before he said i couldnt live without me and that he will never let me go, he said he couldnt be happier..on the day of the break up he said he loves me very much and he always will..but he said he needs to do this.. i dont know what to think right now. I just want other peoples opinion.. do you think he might come back?

To add we were in a ldr
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 785 • Replies: 9

Jusemusepuse

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2018 01:39 am
@Jusemusepuse,
We were in a ldr for 5 months now. He said he doeant want to be in a relationship he said he wants to take care of only him. He said he is tired of the routine in our relationship and that he needs time to himself
roger

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2018 02:37 am
@Jusemusepuse,
One can always hope. Personally, I wouldn't bother. If he isn't interested right now, I would expect him to go through other periods of needing space, needing time to himself, and whatever else he can think of. "He wants to take care of only him." Fine, and you take care of yourself - till you find someone worth your time.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2018 06:43 am
It's difficult for a young man of 19 to maintain an LDR.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2018 06:44 am
@Jusemusepuse,
Given every single one of your other topics about this disaster of an ldr on this site, I'd think you'd be relieved.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2018 10:11 am
@jespah,
We broke up, is there any hope?
Forums: Relationship
Question by Jusemusepuse
Posted 02/05/18 2:15 AMReplies: 4

Did we ruin our relationship?
Question by Jusemusepuse
Posted 12/19/17 3:33 AMReplies: 3

What should i do? I dont know whats happening
Question by Jusemusepuse
Posted 12/14/17 8:17 AMReplies: 4

Did i do something wrong?
Forums: Relationship, Boyfriend, Questiom
Question by Jusemusepuse
Posted 12/09/17 8:56 AMReplies: 6

should i feel guilty?
Forums: Guilt, Help, Dating, Love, Advice
Question by Jusemusepuse
Posted 11/28/17 12:44 PMReplies: 4

Am i a bad girlfriend? How do i overcome this?
Forums: Answer Please, Quick, Help, Relationship
Question by Jusemusepuse
Posted 08/09/17 1:38 PMReplies: 8

____

let it go

time for you to find someone to have a positive relationship with
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2018 10:12 am
@Jusemusepuse,
Jusemusepuse wrote:
i know we had a good relationship.

re-read what you've been posting here since last summer
0 Replies

emmybecca

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2018 12:05 am
@Jusemusepuse,
time to move on. if one doesnot care so why should you?
0 Replies

Jusemusepuse

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2018 02:46 am
@jespah,
You are right. I logged into his fb account kind of by accidemt, didnt think it would work.. but i saw what he was talking about me. I thought he was the sweetest guy in the world who loved me very much, but what i saw on his fb shocked me. It wasnt even the same person. He was hitting and all girls even thought he said he doesnt want a relationship! He was talking really badly about me.. things i didnt think he would ever say about me.. his friends were saying that i act like im the victic.. but he dumped me, not the other way around. He refuses to talk about the break up and explain a few things to me and just talks woth gis friemds what a stupid bitch i am... it burts like hell knowing that he would say and act the way he is rigjt know... how could he say those things about me.. and the lie to my face and say that he would never say a bad word about me. I know realize that he is not for me. I have wasted too many tears on him.
jespah

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2018 09:11 am
@Jusemusepuse,
Give yourself permission to feel lousy, okay? I know it hurts and in particular you feel like your judgment is suspect. But he's the asshole in this equation. You put your trust into someone who, it turned out, didn't merit your confidence in him.

So feel bad - but not forever.

And then start talking to people. Not just men and not just with dating in mind. Just, socialize and get out of the house a bit.

Treat yourself well (always) and take this experience and learn from it.
0 Replies