Did I Orgasm?

Fri 19 Jan, 2018 02:51 pm
When I tried masturbating I think I might of had an orgasm, but I reached it in a matter of seconds. Is that normal for females? Did I even orgasm?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,408 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed

Olivier5

Fri 19 Jan, 2018 03:34 pm
@Idonthaveone,
Did it feel like 1. "mmmh this is gooood and i want to keep it up", or more like 2. "wow... that was great but it's over now, i don't want / can't stand to touch it anymore"?

In doubt, do it again.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Fri 19 Jan, 2018 04:02 pm
@Idonthaveone,
There are "minis" and then there are the "majors." You will know.

Whatever it was, it will make you seek a repeat. I believe that is what nature intended as the function of the human female orgasm. (I know, I know. There's a biological component, too. )
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Sat 20 Jan, 2018 01:38 pm
@Idonthaveone,
did it make you moan or shake your body in a good way? . did it make you feel relaxed? time it takes depends on your mood, frequency and hormones.

it usually takes me 20-30 minutes but if i had tight jeans on that stimulate my clitoris have cremed in a few seconds like you may have experienced
0 Replies

centrox

Sun 21 Jan, 2018 09:17 am
I had a girlfriend who said "I want to feel the earth move". I angrily replied, "Where am I going to get a backhoe at this time of night?"
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 27 Jan, 2018 06:16 pm
@Idonthaveone,
Idonthaveone wrote:

When I tried masturbating I think I might of had an orgasm, but I reached it in a matter of seconds. Is that normal for females? Did I even orgasm?

If you have to ask, no.
0 Replies