WHY DO FARTS STINK?

boobsal

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 12:15 pm
Everytime I hear Bush on TV drawling away, lying and sidestepping the truth, I come down with a sever case of foul smelling gas.

These aren't just regular farts, but farts that stink so bad that I can clear a room.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 9,301 • Replies: 31
No top replies

Rafick

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 12:57 pm
maybe bescause hes talking out of his a.s.s !
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 01:00 pm
they stink for the benefit of the deaf....
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 09:18 pm
Whenever a liberal starts hearing the truth that seeems to happen. The aroma will eventually bring you out of your daze and make you realize that what Bush is saying actually means something.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 09:26 pm
Yeah. It means he's willing to kill kids in order to try to keep the oil flowing.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 09:27 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

HAHAHA!
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:14 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

That wasn't very nice to say. I happen to have a deaf child and find those types of jokes offensive. Could you please refrain from using them?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:39 pm
boobsal?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 01:52 am
Baldimo wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

That wasn't very nice to say. I happen to have a deaf child and find those types of jokes offensive. Could you please refrain from using them?

you don't give a damn about tsunami victims or innocent civilians killed in your heros' war but expect compassion for your handicapped child. Well, thankfully for you there are many people including me who have more compassion than you demonstrate . I am truly sorry for your child. I have a handicapped son.
0 Replies

Instigate

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 02:05 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

you don't give a damn about tsunami victims or innocent civilians killed in your heros' war but expect compassion for your handicapped child. Well, thankfully for you there are many people including me who have more compassion than you demonstrate . I am truly sorry for your child. I have a handicapped son.

Keep hypeing yourself BPB. You'll convince yourself eventually..
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 02:06 am
Instigate....that would really be a hurtful remark if your opinion meant anything to me....thank God it doesn't.. :wink:
0 Replies

Instigate

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 02:20 am
Not opinion. Your whole post was one big BPB Advertisement. You might as well have said "Screw you Baldimo, I am better than you"
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 02:23 am
Instigate wrote:
Not opinion. Your whole post was one big BPB Advertisement. You might as well have said "Screw you Baldimo, I am better than you"

Opinion. Yours. You're entitled. You're even entitled to advertise it. You're even entitled to attempt to instigate. All done. cya.
0 Replies

Instigate

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 02:39 am
Baldimos post didnt warrant your presumptuous and contentious reply. You're just lookin to declare your own self-righteousness.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 09:49 am
Actually, Bear's initial response is a very old joke / punchline. It's not as if he made it up himself in order to offend anyone, and he certainly couldn't have been targeting Baldimo since he didn't know.

I don't happen to see why it would be offensive. IMO, I thought Bear did a pretty good job of pointing out the irony of taking offense at a punchline when compassion hasn't been shown (IMO) elsewhere.

It was just a joke. Geesh!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 09:59 am
squinney wrote:
Actually, Bear's initial response is a very old joke / punchline. It's not as if he made it up himself in order to offend anyone, and he certainly couldn't have been targeting Baldimo since he didn't know.

I don't happen to see why it would be offensive. IMO, I thought Bear did a pretty good job of pointing out the irony of taking offense at a punchline when compassion hasn't been shown (IMO) elsewhere.

It was just a joke. Geesh!

I'm a pushover and a real bed wetting liberal pussy compared to all you hardened tough guys around here, but squinney WILL whip your ass if you rile her...so watch it you big bullies or I'm telling Razz
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 10:18 am
And I actually thought I was going to find some explanation full of scientific facts on why farts smell the way they do... Silly me!

Here's what I found... just in case anyone cares to know. hehehe

Quote:
Why do farts stink?

The odor of farts comes from small amounts of hydrogen sulfide gas and mercaptans in the mixture. These compounds contain sulfur. Nitrogen-rich compounds such as skatole and indole also add to the stench of farts. The more sulfur-rich your diet, the more sulfides and mercaptans will be produced by the bacteria in your guts, and the more your farts will stink. Foods such as cauliflower, eggs and meat are notorious for producing smelly farts, whereas beans produce large amounts of not particulary stinky farts.

Tell me about useless knowledge!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 10:20 am
superjuly wrote:
And I actually thought I was going to find some explanation full of scientific facts on why farts smell the way they do... Silly me!

Here's what I found... just in case anyone cares to know. hehehe

Quote:
Why do farts stink?

The odor of farts comes from small amounts of hydrogen sulfide gas and mercaptans in the mixture. These compounds contain sulfur. Nitrogen-rich compounds such as skatole and indole also add to the stench of farts. The more sulfur-rich your diet, the more sulfides and mercaptans will be produced by the bacteria in your guts, and the more your farts will stink. Foods such as cauliflower, eggs and meat are notorious for producing smelly farts, whereas beans produce large amounts of not particulary stinky farts.

Tell me about useless knowledge!

What about Yager?
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 10:24 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

What about Yager?

What about it?

Cool
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 10:25 am
What does it contain do you suppose that causes farts to smell like an anchovies' vagina?
0 Replies