Is he just saying this to win me back?

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2018 02:46 pm
I got into an argument with my boyfriend yesterday I told him I was going to the cinema with a friend , and having a drink afterwards. Anyway, he looked jealous when I told him.

I went to the film with my friend, afterwards texted him saying film finished . He said to me that's good, that he's busy now and he'll speak to me tomorrow. He has this moods where he's like his when i'm out and stuff. Fast forward to today and he's being moody, so on the advice of my sister I've dumped him, and deleted him off from social media. Cause we've been here before with him. My sister intervened send hims a message to leave her alone, and stuff and copies to her what I sent to him. He's a police officer , so he's now told me about a team member of his dying that was why he was all over the place yesterday. Which he never said, he just told me he was completely fine. I'm not sure if he's just saying this to try and win me back cause I ended things with him .

During Christmas, I was with family. He sends me a message that he was going to another city with a friend and that he had lost his phone charger, that he won't be contactable until i'm back from my cousins at my folks house friday night. That was a completely made up scenario , he was just running errands in the city where we live.

jespah

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2018 03:51 pm
@ProfessorMoriartea,
Hard to say.

But leave your sister out of it. She doesn't have to be the telephone company for you - even if she wants to be. It's childish to throw a third party into issues between you and your ex.

Do you want to be back with him? That's the question. Not what your sister says or whether you think he's lying to you to get you back.

If you want to be with him, then be with him. If not, then don't.
centrox

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2018 04:53 pm
@jespah,
Bottom line:
jespah wrote:
If you want to be with him, then be with him. If not, then don't.
0 Replies