Pedophiles?

jpinMilwaukee

Thu 20 Jan, 2005 12:19 pm
This is an interesting thread... Correct me if I am wrong but a perso isn't a pedophile until thay act on their impulses. A person who controls those impulses is not a pedophile... just a person who needs help before he/she becomes one.

That being said, I think it is very easy to demonize pedophiles. I don't care if a pedophile has problems of his own. I don't care if he was a victim himself when he was young. I don't care about his rights what so ever. Lock him up.

I am sick of worrying about the rights of criminals who we know to be guilty and forgetting about the rights of victims... or equally important the rights of those that are not victims. Children should have the right to grow up in a world where they don't have to worry about sick freaks taking advantage of them. If keeping our children safe means locking up pedophiles instead of trying to "help" them... I am totally fine with that.
0 Replies

panzade

Thu 20 Jan, 2005 12:32 pm
0 Replies

chris56789

Thu 20 Jan, 2005 10:10 pm
Isn't he the boston pitcher that got traded to the mets?
0 Replies

binnyboy

Thu 20 Jan, 2005 11:01 pm
hmmmm

It's an interesting conundrum.

I'll be very very blunt here and let everybody in on some greusome details:

As a child I began masturbating at about the age of 3 or 4. A female cousin pulled the "ill show you mine if you show me yours" proposition when I was about 5. I have been sexually attracted to attractive females that are past the baby fat stage since the earliest I can remember. I fantasized and wished for sexual exchanges as soon as I learned of it (not necessarily sex... I just wanted sexual experiences). I would have been very thankful for a pedophile (if she was hot) from the age of 5 onward. I don't act on what are just urges. I'm just telling anybody that cares to listen that I spent many many hours wishing for a sexual experience over my adolescence.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Thu 20 Jan, 2005 11:14 pm
I think of a babysitter I had when I was in elementary school that used to get me to nurse on her and introduced me to oral sex. I liked her.

"left alone with big fat fanny..she was such a naughty nanny".....that song comes to mind as well.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Thu 20 Jan, 2005 11:54 pm
I don't think we should make light of the fact,
that pedophiles are indeed sick perverted people, who
inflict tremendous physical and psychological pain
onto children.

Just because there was one or two horney preteens
out there, doesn't justify any sexual advances by an adult towards children.
0 Replies

binnyboy

Fri 21 Jan, 2005 12:01 am
It would have justified sexual advances toward me.

And that's a fact.

It would have been much appreciated.

Thou canst speak for thyself, as I speak for mine own.

Edited because somebody actually seems to care that I get the old tongue right.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Fri 21 Jan, 2005 12:08 am
You should count your blessings
and be lucky that you don't carry the scars
of child molestation with you. These children
will have their whole life psychological damage from it.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Fri 21 Jan, 2005 12:43 am
What difference does it make if a child wants sex or not? Children may want many things that adults should be killed for giving them. Everything Soz said is no doubt true. But none of it cancels out the truth in Farmerman's response. If the pedophile was a victim himself (at least one good male friend and a few female friends I know of were), that's a shame... and he/she has my pity and support. However, as soon as they act on it themselves, they've become a menace to society that isn't worth saving. Eradicate this plague before it spreads any further. I'll paraphrase (if I get the quote wrong) Dennis Miller, who wasn't kidding at the time: If you're even thinking about sexually abusing a child and you don't think you'll be able to restrain yourself do us all a big favor:... Put a gun against your head and take one for the team...
0 Replies

raheel

Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:38 am
a paedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to those who have not reached puberty yet.

this definition could mean that anyone who is past puberty could be a paedophile if they were sexually attracted to those who hadn't.

this means that a paedophile could be in their 20s.

i have heard of women who haven't reached puberty until they were 30.

would a man of 30 be classed as a paedophile for being sexually attracted to such a woman?
0 Replies

material girl

Fri 21 Jan, 2005 06:44 am
The age of sexual consent over here is 16.
Im not sure but Im assuming pedophiles are people that abuse kids under that age.

So, what if a boy/girl who is 16 years and 1 day old has sex with someone who will be 16 the next day.Are they considered a pedophile?
0 Replies

raheel

Fri 21 Jan, 2005 06:52 am
material girl wrote:
The age of sexual consent over here is 16.
Im not sure but Im assuming pedophiles are people that abuse kids under that age.

So, what if a boy/girl who is 16 years and 1 day old has sex with someone who will be 16 the next day.Are they considered a pedophile?

no a paedophile is not someone who has sex with someone not legally ready/alowed to have sex.

a paedophile is someone who has sex with someone not physically/emotionally ready to have sex.
0 Replies

material girl

Fri 21 Jan, 2005 06:55 am
Cripes,how is that determined???
0 Replies

raheel

Fri 21 Jan, 2005 06:56 am
puberty
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Fri 21 Jan, 2005 07:02 am
raheel wrote:

no a paedophile is not someone who has sex with someone not legally ready/alowed to have sex.

a paedophile is someone who has sex with someone not physically/emotionally ready to have sex.

That's an incorrect definition. A pedophile does not have to have sex to be a pedophile, but merely have sexual interest in pre-pubescent or pubescent children.

A man who is attracted to 13 year-old girls is a pedophile whether or not he acts on it.
0 Replies

raheel

Fri 21 Jan, 2005 07:05 am
sorry- yeah he is a non- practicing paedophile.

but you knoww what i mean.

it depends on whether the girls are sexually mature, as i know girls who are thinking about doing it at that age.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Fri 21 Jan, 2005 07:15 am
binnyboy wrote:
It would have justified sexual advances toward me.

Bull. You wanting something does not necessarily justify it.

Quote:
And that's a fact.

No, it is not. It's not even a subject about which you could declare fact. All you have established is that you had an inordinate libido as a child and that you think sating it justifies pedophilic sex.

Quote:
It would have been much appreciated.

As a kid I would have really appreciated my own gun, or better yet a nuke.

That does not mean an adult would have been justified in providing it to me.

Quote:
Thou canst speakest for thineself, as I speakest for mine own.

Don't use "canst speakest" together. The first part of your sentence should be (assuming we just agree that the feinged tongue is appropriate): "Thou canst speak for thyself." Note: not "thineself".

The second part should be "as I speak for mine own."
0 Replies

panzade

Fri 21 Jan, 2005 07:17 am
It would seem apparent that an interest in a woman or man past the age of 18 would not be considered pedophilia.
0 Replies

raheel

Fri 21 Jan, 2005 07:22 am
panzade wrote:
It would seem apparent that an interest in a woman or man past the age of 18 would not be considered pedophilia.

is this in answer to my question.

the definition you give contradicts the defintion in previous posts about puberty etc
0 Replies

panzade

Fri 21 Jan, 2005 08:03 am
I don't have the knowledge to answer these technical questions. I was just here to wait for the authors agenda. That's what I was interested in.
0 Replies