Where did I go wrong with this girl? Is there anyway to get her back?

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2018 04:43 pm
I really messed up with this girl. Is there any way to fix my mistakes and get her attention again?

1h
Im a senior in hs. This girl is a sophmore. She used to like me a lot last year but i never caught on and I was interested in someone else so i never realized.

Over the summer i realized i missed her and i actually have feelings for her, so when school started again i started talking to her a lot more.

We were talking a lot and everyrhing was going great. I had it in the bag for a couple weeks, but I waited too long and she started to lose interest.

I panicked when i saw this so i texted her and told her how much i like her and asked her out. She said she likes me and im awesome but now isn't a good time. I said i understood and all but maybe we could go out in a couple weeks, to which she said yes.

So i waited a month or two and kept talking to her. She starred to go hot and cold on me. One week she really liked me, the other week she acted less interested.

I asked her to he movies recently.
She told me im awesome but she's busy and ahe has feelings for somebody else.

I know the guy she likes. I don't know how things are between them. They talk in school and he's friends with her older sister (hes a senior too).
After she told me she likes someone else I said i wish it could have worked out & i really regret not talking to her more last year.

She didn't respond to that, then she texted me Happy New Year with little hearts and all at 2am the other night.

Weve had school again for two days and i saw her talking to him once or twice.
I haven't talked to her but I noticed her looking at me a couple times, watching my stories, liking my posts

I realize i screwed up, and I don't know how to proceed. Im moving on to two or three other girls (one is actually a really good friends or hers so maybe she could help me there) but I still hold out some hope that things with this other guy dont work out.

The friend is a beautiful girl i see around school a lot. I actually liked her last year and one day i asked her out without ever talking to her before. She said she had a boyfriend but after that she would stare and look at me for the rest of the year.
Looking back on it, i feel like i probably caught her way off guard and maybe weirded her out. I was thinking of just approaching her one day, telling her shes beautiful and joking about how i came off strange last year. Hopefully get her number or snapchat.

However, i dont want the girl who just rejected me to think im trying to just get back at her or make her jealous. So i think i should probably ask her first to help set us up ad a mutual friend?

Eithr way, to get back to the point, while i go after other girls, whats the best plan for this one girl. Do i stay friends, cut contact, start talking to her friend i like?
Where did i go wrong with her and whats the best move now?

jespah

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2018 06:24 pm
@MarcusWilson,
Go out with whoever you want to. Don't worry about what this sophomore girl thinks. You're kind to consider her feelings, but you don't have to.

And please don't use go-betweens. Ask the girl you like out. Full stop. No gimmicks, no pals, no help from anyone. You ask, she says yes or no and you go on from there.
MarcusWilson

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2018 10:26 pm
@jespah,
Ik what you mean. I want to start talking to her friend but i dont know if i should ask her if the friend is dating / talking to anyone.

I would just approach this friend i like but i feel like then she would see me as desperate and / or just trying to get back at the girl who rejected me or make her jealous.
I want to avoid this situation because, even though i dont know her as well, i have genuine feelings for the friend as well
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2018 10:37 pm
@MarcusWilson,
Sounds like you should step back and get a plan. That plan should be to ask out a lot of girls, THEN make a decision about which ONE you'd like to have a special relationship with.

But - it really sounds like you aren't ready to settle down with one, so just play the field for a while.
MarcusWilson

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2018 11:18 pm
@PUNKEY,
I see what your talking about.
Talking to and asking out more girls leads to more opportunities for an actual relationship.
Ive got half a school year and all summer left before college so i guess time to start getting around Smile

I think im going to tale this advice. Talk to the girl about her friend, stay friends with her, talk to other people, find a couple and options and then go for it.
Thanks a lot for the advice
0 Replies