Married Folk: How Often Do You Have Sex?

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 11:54 am
We've debated that. I think our seperate parents (or so called parents...) robbed us from our real parents at the hospital.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 11:57 am
I like when you wake up in the middle of the night and you are just going at it. You have no recollection of how things got started or how you ended up the the position you did but at that moment when you realize what is going on, everything is right with the world.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 11:59 am
I couldn't wake my husband up if I sat on his face. He actually sleeps through his alarm clock regularly. He sleeps very very hard. And me.....ooooo, I pity the person who wakes my ass up in the middle of the night to get jiggy.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 11:59 am
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
I like when you wake up in the middle of the night and you are just going at it. You have no recollection of how things got started or how you ended up the the position you did but at that moment when you realize what is going on, everything is right with the world.

uinless of course it's the dog humping your leg....
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 12:03 pm
For us we have been married over 7 years and have sex about every other day. However, sometimes it is less as with working full time and having little kiddies, we are exhausted. As a result, waking a little earlier is sometimes better than right before going night-night.

I have also heard that sometimes when women reach menopause, they actually increase their desire for sex, the philosophy about why – is that they are no longer worried about getting pregnant.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 12:03 pm
Wow... not the response I was expecting. You should try it sometime... it's quite nice.

And BP... that's why we have cats... neutered and spayed is the only way to have pets.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 12:07 pm
Ah Yes...a cat...with that rough tongue...all you need is some tuna oil and ....HOURS of fun....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 12:10 pm
Any other time when I'm awake, I'm game.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 12:36 pm
Usually about 5 times a week with the husband. An additional 4 or 5 times a week by myself.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 01:20 pm
This thread is making me randy! :wink:
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 01:23 pm
Is it your turn to be Randy?
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 01:26 pm
It's always my turn! I am 'Mistress of the Boudoir'. Well that's what I like to think anyway. :wink:
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 02:37 pm
I think BP wants you to strap one on and be "Mister of the Boudoir"...
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 02:42 pm
Only if I can bring my: cuffs/whip/cane/paddle/sandpaper/nails/hammer :wink:
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 02:50 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I think BP wants you to strap one on and be "Mister of the Boudoir"...

easy buddy,,,,
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 03:08 pm
hahahahahahaha!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 03:09 pm
jpinMilwaukee wrote:

Shocked

i want to live in your world...
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 03:40 pm
18 years and STILL Counting..lol, SEX??? Humm, think I can remember that. It seems for the two of us its weekend sex, once every 6 weeks.....were too tired during the week to want it.

Quote:

I LUVVVV Sleepy SEx........nuttin' like it. Ummmmm............vague memory though..lol
0 Replies