Do you flirt with people of the same sex?

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 09:00 pm
Ohhhhh WEEE NODDY, what a GREAT IDEA...lol

Gus..you'd love her!! Or of course, she'd love you too, instantly!
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 09:12 pm
Ok...I have a question?

Whats with a man having to touch you everytime he see's you. Touching your hair, running a finger down you back...hugging on ya? Flirting with sexual overtones?

Ok..ok, I know the answer..but want some other take on this..lol If there are any.......HA
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 09:14 pm
Straight women flirt with other women only as a way to get a guy excited or tease him. Straight men never flirt with other men. Gay women don't flirt. Gay men flirt with everyone, including hermaphrodites.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 09:18 pm
ohhh wait a minute kicky...Gay Women do flirt. For some reason at bars, I seem to draw them like flies. Drives me crazy. Not knocking lesbians, but not interested in being thier tribe. And have been in a few rounds over it. I have had one or two..not take NO for an answer!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 09:21 pm
Okay, well I might be wrong about the gay women. I've only been in one lesbian bar, and it just looked like a bunch of militant manly-looking women watching another manly-looking woman play the guitar while they all drank coffee or beer. I didn't stay long, and I was the only guy in the place, so maybe they were waiting until I leave to start the flirting.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 09:31 pm
Mss--

Gus & your sister. All we have to do is work out the details.--Just you and me and Gertrude. Pass Gus, keeper to keeper, trouble to trouble.

Now:

Quote:
Ok...I have a question?

Whats with a man having to touch you everytime he see's you. Touching your hair, running a finger down you back...hugging on ya? Flirting with sexual overtones?

Ok..ok, I know the answer..but want some other take on this..lol If there are any.......HA

This is slightly more refined than a dog lifting his leg to mark territory--but only slightly.

Hug on greeting? Fine. Hug for bye-bye, fine.

In between? GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BOD. In more intellectual circles you can coo, "Did you run out of urine," but mostly the pawers are not verbal people.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 11:20 pm
I love to flirt (surprise!) and I seem to have a particular talent for picking gay guys to flirt with. Sometimes I know in advance they're gay, sometimes I don't. But they ALWAYS flirt back. You're right, kicky. And it's good, safe fun.

Of course, there's fun flirting and serious flirting. Serious flirting I reserve for men I'm seriously interested in.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2005 03:31 am
I flirt with my straight girl friends,it seems innocent and a laugh.Don think id flirt with a lesbian unless I knew them and they knew I was only being silly with them.
Blokes,I try as much as possible but its so annoying when they dont want to play.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2005 08:44 pm
Noddy,...I think all I'd have to say to my sister is "MAN" and she'd jump. What fun we could have with this one.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 11:12 am
mms--

Perhaps Gus and Meth Man could duke it out? You and I and Gertrude could make a profit from the concession stand.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 10:07 pm
Noddy...lol, I JUST love YOUR way of thinking!!!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 12:15 pm
I am an equal oppurtunity flirter. I flirt with anyone. But I tend o flirt more with women. Dunno why ? Maybe I am a closet hetro
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 12:56 pm
mms--

When dealing with the impossible on a daily basis, you learn to slant Facts of Life your way.

The Prince--

In any case you are adorable.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 01:53 pm
No, to the topic question.
0 Replies