8
   

What is Evangelism?

 
 
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 11:54 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

You propose to save me. That's hilarious.


It would be...if it were what I said.

I didn't.

I merely noted that you could be saved...not that I would attempt to do the saving.

Actually, the only one who can save you...is yourself. Whether you will or not...is entirely in your hands.

If you want to continue to live a life filled with misery and discontent...

...that is what will happen.

Quote:
I have been saved. You see the result.


If you have been saved...and I am seeing the result...

...someone is ******* with you.

Quote:
God is clearly a troll.


If there is a GOD and if the GOD is like the one described in the Bible...the GOD is much worse than a troll.

Quote:
As if that weren't immediately obvious from his decision to put a Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the center of a garden, where it was easy to get to, nothing guarding it, and tell people don't eat it.


That was discussed in a thread of mine here...almost 20 years ago.

https://able2know.org/topic/9750-1

Quote:
And yeas, he would save someone like me, and grant me eternal life if I wanted it. Or perversely grant it because I don't want it.



Why, oh why...would YOU want it?
bulmabriefs144
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 12:03 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I have been saved.

This is what you can expect if you join up with other Christians.

Join now!

(Most people do like the idea of not dropping dead, but being able to keep golfing or fishing or whatever. Thet just don't like the idea of heaven because the people there seem a bit like they are lobotomized. If eternal life were like atheists depict it, or even the clouds and harps, nobody would do it)
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 12:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
It's a short story,very funny.

Thurber meets a woman at a hotel who is heavily into Whodunnits. She was upset because she thought she'd brought an Agatha Christie with her but it was Macbeth.

When Thurber asks if she read it she says she did, and she didn't think Macbeth did it.
bulmabriefs144
 
  0  
Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 12:10 pm
@izzythepush,
There was some book my dad told me about, about a guy trapped on an island with someone who forces him to read Charles Dickens books.

izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 12:15 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
I bet those long winter nights must have flown by.
0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 12:53 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:


I have been saved.


You have been scammed.

Quote:
This is what you can expect if you join up with other Christians.


To be scammed!

Yup...agreed.

Quote:
Join now!


Been there...done that. Now I am an adult...and have put away the things of children.

Quote:
(Most people do like the idea of not dropping dead, but being able to keep golfing or fishing or whatever.


Dying is not something I am looking forward to, but at 85, it cannot be too far into the future. So be it.

Quote:
Thet just don't like the idea of heaven because the people there seem a bit like they are lobotomized. If eternal life were like atheists depict it, or even the clouds and harps, nobody would do it)


Perhaps nobody does do it. Perhaps everyone does do it. Perhaps some people do it and some don't.

I don't know and I am not disposed to blindly guess about it.

Some people just have to blindly guess. So be it.
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 12:55 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

It's a short story,very funny.

Thurber meets a woman at a hotel who is heavily into Whodunnits. She was upset because she thought she'd brought an Agatha Christie with her but it was Macbeth.

When Thurber asks if she read it she says she did, and she didn't think Macbeth did it.


Cute! Thanks for that.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 01:16 pm
@Frank Apisa,
When I taught a bunch of 12-13 year old Macbeth for their SATS exams I read it to them after they'd sat the exam.

There was no way I was going to introduce that line of thought into their exam papers.

Even after explaining what it was about and genre some of the less able kids asked me if Macbeth really did it at the end of the lesson.
0 Replies
 
TheCobbler
 
  3  
Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 03:47 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Here is one of your role models!

Past molestation evidence allowed in Duggar child porn trial
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (AP) — Jurors in former reality TV star Josh Duggar’s trial on child pornography charges can hear evidence that he admitted to molesting four girls nearly 20 years ago, a federal judge ruled Wednesday.

The only child molesters in the news lately have all been republicans.

Missouri Republicans Knowingly Backed an Alleged Child Sex Abuser
https://washingtonmonthly.com/2021/04/22/missouri-republicans-knowingly-backed-an-alleged-child-sex-abuser/

Who Are the Republican Sex Offenders Who Have Been Under Our Noses for a Long Time?
https://donotpay.com/learn/republican-sex-offenders

The situation with wealthy, famous, and influential people—especially politicians—is entirely different. Getting them behind bars is more complicated. Republican sex offenders, like most people in high places, are notorious for using their power and leverage to pressure and threaten the victim into dropping the charges. The only thing they can’t affect is the spotlight that these accusations attract.

The dark secrets of people in power have always found a way to come to light. Here are a few Republican scandals that shook the American public throughout history:

Politician The Sex Offense Conviction/Accusation
Donald "Buz" Lukens, Representative Convicted of having sex with a 16-year-old girl
Robert Bauman, Representative Accused of attempting to solicit sex from a 16-year-old male prostitute
Dan Crane, Representative Accused of having sex with a 17-year-old congressional page
Robert Packwood, Senator 29 women accused him of sexual harassment, abuse, and assaults
Mark Foley, Representative Accused of sending sexually explicit emails to teenage male congressional pages


GOP: Gang of Pedophiles
The list of Republican and Trump-connected child rapists, sex traffickers, pedophile enablers and child porn offenders keeps growing
https://thedailyedge.substack.com/p/gop-gang-of-pedophiles

The Republicans Chose to Become the Party of Child Molesters
https://www.pastemagazine.com/politics/republican-party/the-republicans-chose-to-become-the-party-of-child/


Matt Gaetz Is Said to Face Justice Dept. Inquiry Over Sex With an Underage Girl
An inquiry into the Florida congressman was opened in the final months of the Trump administration, people briefed on it said.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/us/politics/matt-gaetz-sex-trafficking-investigation.html

Comment:
Gaetz still stinks up your party, kinda like you do...

Why Are Republicans Enabling Child Sex Abusers?
https://www.newsweek.com/why-are-republicans-enabling-child-sex-abusers-539059

Arizona state lawmaker faces calls for resignation after arrest on child sexual abuse charges
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/07/politics/arizona-state-senator-charged-resignation/index.html

Dennis Hastert
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert
John Dennis Hastert (/ˈhæstərt/; born January 2, 1942) is an American politician and convicted sex offender who represented Illinois's 14th congressional district from 1987 to 2007 and served as the 51st Speaker of the United States House of Representatives from 1999 to 2007.[1] The longest-serving Republican Speaker of the House in history, after the Democrats gained a majority in the House, he resigned and began to work as a lobbyist.

This Republican senator won’t vote for a law to help victims of child sex abuse
https://www.pennlive.com/opinion/2021/10/this-republican-senator-wont-vote-for-a-law-to-help-victims-of-child-sex-abuse-opinion.html

Former GOP Senate staffer accused of receiving, possessing child pornography
https://thehill.com/homenews/537778-former-gop-senate-staffer-charged-with-receiving-possessing-child-pornography

Missouri House Rejects Resignation of Republican Accused of Sexually Abusing His Children
https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2021/04/15/missouri-house-rejects-resignation-of-republican-accused-of-sexually-abusing-his-children

Comment:
Anything goes with Missouri republicans.

QAnon Influencer Who Accuses Democrats of Being Pedophiles Is Identified as Convicted Child Molester Designated as ‘Sexually Violent Offender’
https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/qanon-influencer-who-accuses-democrats-of-being-pedophiles-is-identified-as-convicted-child-molester-designated-as-sexually-violent-offender/

The Republican Party is back on board with accused child molester Roy Moore
The GOP is falling into a familiar pattern in looking past sexual misconduct allegations.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/5/16737598/rnc-roy-moore-alabama

A woman's right to choose to abort a non breathing unconscious fetus of a rapist versus republican adults who scar children for life? Hmmm..

I think a woman's right to choose abortion is preferable than allowing republican pedophiles the right to breed.

And you think God has saved you? You are already living in republican hell.
bulmabriefs144
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 04:33 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Ahem, I've been saved.

You've been scammed. Atheism is bought and paid for by the state as a means to keep people in awe of secular matters.
Quote:
Now it was Nimrod who excited them to such an affront and contempt of God. He was the grandson of Ham, the son of Noah, a bold man, and of great strength of hand. He persuaded them not to ascribe it to God, as if it were through his means they were happy, but to believe that it was their own courage which procured that happiness. He also gradually changed the government into tyranny, seeing no other way of turning men from the fear of God, but to bring them into a constant dependence on his power.


The origin of the fascist secular state, ladies and gentlemen. Btw, this is also the guy who demanded everyone build the Tower of Babel. It is said of the Tower that one of the bricks was regarded as more valuable than the lives of those building it. In other words, this system you are patting yourself on the back for being wise and grown up enough to follow after, steadily conspires to put manacles on your hands and feet and have you swear fealty.

Look at North Korea. How the leader is revered as a god. This is the wet dream of every politician. Daniel was (almost) fed to a lion, and his friends were (almost) buned in a furnace, because they would not worship the king as god.

Here you go. It's just for you! Your very own collar.
https://img0.etsystatic.com/116/0/9135124/il_fullxfull.977284110_73e5.jpg

I will not pray for eternal life of this Earth. I will pray that long before I am enslaved I'll be long gone from this Earth, having gone to some afterlife. However, if you choose life without God, then I'll be sure to ask Him to keep you alive while everyone is under the thumb of the worst sorts of dictatorship. You won't die when you expect. You won't die for centuries. Have fun! Tell me when you get tired of it.
bulmabriefs144
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2021 04:56 pm
@TheCobbler,
You don't have the slightest clue who my role models are.

I'll give you a hint. Not one of them are GOP politicians.

Give up?
Siddhartha Buddha, Jesus, Moses, Jacob, Lao Tzu, Mencius, Martin Luther, MLK, Gandhi, and Zoroaster. These are people that I stand for, people who made a positive difference in the world. None of these people cared about modern politics, they cared about a better world.

I'm a small-statist, not a Republican.
These politicians aren't role models. They aren't heroes. They aren't gods. Everyone on of them are wicked tenants, and there are not one who rule justly. I will worship God, and the only reason that those people (Gandhi, Buddha, etc not GOP) are my role model is because God was their role model. And mine. Politicians just collect money from human suffering.

But you're mean-spirited for talking smack about what other people do or don't do in their private life. Should we turn a camera on you to record all of your fetishes and sexual misdeeds? Or will you learn that the shame strategy doesn't end well for many of the people involved?
TheCobbler
 
  4  
Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2021 03:00 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Brett Kavanaugh is probably going to start crying again when he sees why he’s trending on Twitter
https://www.queerty.com/brett-kavanaugh-probably-going-start-crying-sees-hes-trending-twitter-20211201

Another one of your role models...

https://adabgmwwup.cloudimg.io/v7/_queerty-prodweb_/2021/10/brett-kavanaugh-nomination.jpg?&auto=format&auto=compress&w=600

How you praise the republicans stacking the courts and how much you love small government telling women what to do with their bodies.
Oh, and by the way, wear a mask!
0 Replies
 
TheCobbler
 
  3  
Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2021 03:03 am
@bulmabriefs144,
You've been slaved not saved...

Slaved to a party that cares nothing for you.

Your illusion of faith is rather, ass kissing and obedience to your cult masters.

Slaved...
0 Replies
 
TheCobbler
 
  4  
Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2021 03:10 am
@bulmabriefs144,
briefs wrote:
Daniel was (almost) fed to a lion, and his friends were (almost) buned in a furnace, because they would not worship the king as god.


Nebuchadnezzar "saw the writing on the wall", did David or Solomon?

David and Solomon became more evil over time while Nebuchadnezzar eventually relented to God.

Many worship Jesus as God too...

And your point is?

Your cult leader Trump thinks he is a God too that he can defy the will of the people.

Your racist party thinks too highly of themselves...
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2021 05:56 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

Ahem, I've been saved.


You have been scammed. And, not unsurprisingly, YOU have scammed yourself.

Quote:
You've been scammed. Atheism is bought and paid for by the state as a means to keep people in awe of secular matters.


You are not even bright enough to understand that I am NOT an atheist. By the way, I have had lots more disagreements with the atheists here than with poor scammed people like you.

Quote:


Quote:
Now it was Nimrod who excited them to such an affront and contempt of God. He was the grandson of Ham, the son of Noah, a bold man, and of great strength of hand. He persuaded them not to ascribe it to God, as if it were through his means they were happy, but to believe that it was their own courage which procured that happiness. He also gradually changed the government into tyranny, seeing no other way of turning men from the fear of God, but to bring them into a constant dependence on his power.


The origin of the fascist secular state, ladies and gentlemen. Btw, this is also the guy who demanded everyone build the Tower of Babel. It is said of the Tower that one of the bricks was regarded as more valuable than the lives of those building it. In other words, this system you are patting yourself on the back for being wise and grown up enough to follow after, steadily conspires to put manacles on your hands and feet and have you swear fealty.

Look at North Korea. How the leader is revered as a god. This is the wet dream of every politician. Daniel was (almost) fed to a lion, and his friends were (almost) buned in a furnace, because they would not worship the king as god.

Here you go. It's just for you! Your very own collar.
https://img0.etsystatic.com/116/0/9135124/il_fullxfull.977284110_73e5.jpg

I will not pray for eternal life of this Earth. I will pray that long before I am enslaved I'll be long gone from this Earth, having gone to some afterlife. However, if you choose life without God, then I'll be sure to ask Him to keep you alive while everyone is under the thumb of the worst sorts of dictatorship. You won't die when you expect. You won't die for centuries. Have fun! Tell me when you get tired of it.


You are as deluded as they come, Bulma. For what it is worth, though, I do pity you.
bulmabriefs144
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2021 06:59 am
@TheCobbler,
Yeah, he did.

Which is a good lesson about God. He has the taste of his followers, being sort of indifferent to the fact (because they were non-Jewish), but using it as a lesson against the Jews. "Look, even these people of Nineveh can repent, and do so in a heartbeat." You see, God is like his people. When God was simply the God of the Jews, that was one thing (note the Judeocentric mindset of the early Old Testament, making war on behalf of the Jews, but seeing them turn away again and again).

But by the New Testament, it looks like God finally had enough, and left the Jews. A reading between the lines though has a very spurned lover feel, that God must be a very lonely God. Jesus (and God) was still trying to reach the Pharisees, the Jewish people in the Temple, but the people who needed God most were the outsiders. The Gentiles (ultimately), the poor, crippled, blind, leperous, and those burned by the Jewish religion, those where the ones helped by Jesus. Jesus calls the Jews out, but his main point is "Look, your duty is to these people." Unfortunately , today, these very outsiders seem to have gotten the idea that Jesus was preaching against them (why anti-God movements like atheism or pop religion are rampant). Well, if you come across as arrogant, best to leave that part of you behind. But God wants to help, and has trouble when people push him away. Hell, I have trouble reaching out to people who push me away. It's a defense mechanism that doesn't really work. We need relating to people, the natural world, and yes God. We as a race are programmed to be imperfect.
But the more we try to be perfect, the more we fail. You are not Christian, you are not Jewish. But look at the Pharisees and the front they kept up to avoid being vulnerable, and do the opposite. At some point, we need help. God himself all too apparently created us for company, and we've kinda missed the point, focusing on religion and how we can't be a part. So don't, but do seek out God's help. He needs us too.

Not only did Nebuchadnezzar see the writing on the wall, but those who followed also distrusted God and wanted themselves to be worshipped, but by the time you got to Darius, they actually cared for Daniel and had to be tricked into hurting him. In other words, each generation was a little better. It usually took a major upheaval for them to see sense though.

Trump himself appears to have become more evil during his presidency. Despite people looking to him for answers to corrupt politics, near the end of his presidency, he supported the vaccination system that Biden now uses and takes credit for. This is why I say that I no longer support politicians. Will you listen to me this time, when I say I don't care for such leaders? I only care that the current leftist leadership is forcing the churches and shops to behave in a way that is pushing people away, using their fear for safety to screw with economies and with the basic treatment of other people. And I care that they're largely going along with it, to my great disappointment.
You know what I'm noticing though? The shops, for reasons of greed, are actually more inclined to defy these mandates to stay six feet away, to only take the vaccinated and leave people who haven't the right credentials without service, and to turn away those without masks. That is, Jesus said to feed the hungry, clothe the naked, welcome the stranger, visit the sick, and imprisoned. While stores don't visit the sick, they welcome the sick for entirely selfish reasons of wanting income. These people, and not the temples and churches, are doing what Jesus said. Only a few churches are. Though I don't blame them, their hierarchy has fucked them over.
Now, Biden and those in charge are trying to inflate the economy, screw with our borders, and sabotage normal lives any way they can. So yes, I have a problem with how evil these leaders are.
But the people who defy them are doing an admirable amount of good. For the entirely selfish reasons of securing good press, Food Lion takes credit for people's five dollar gifts to send boxes that say "Food Lion Cares" to the poor. Now these have cheap non-perishable items, and they largely give food bank fresh food on the verge of rot, but the average churchgoer is not able to give this amount of food. When we look at the people who care nothing for God or man, but for the sake of their own success will do for others for good press, we should take this as an example.

The church is in need of reform, as is government. Both have been part of something wicked and unjust, to make millions of people feel as outcasts for something that doesn't kill most of the people who get it, and where births far outweigh deaths.I went into a church a few months ago, and they asked about my vaccination status, something nobodt outsude of medicine has any business knowing. I left, feeling rejected by the people who claimed to be people of God. This isn't right, not at all. Regardless of how many people are sick, a church's first priority is to be a Traveler Welcome Home (as in, "traveler, welcome home"), the secobd traditionally was to work with healers to provide treatment. But no treatment can be done, and visitors are turned away in many cases.

If you think that GOP is bad, by all meand do better. Give to charities not on their virtue signalling about race or gender, but on their ability to help. Heifer could use your donation. So could battered women's shelters and those for LGBT people. I would say also help the environment, but many of those organizations have become worthless, so I will instead say to plant trees.
0 Replies
 
bulmabriefs144
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2021 07:10 am
@Frank Apisa,
Pity me or not. You are buying into a system that is using you.

There's a story that anarchists tell about pigs. The wild boars eat roots and mushrooms, avoiding the hunter. But a skilled trapper uses a trick. Over several generations, he entices the pig's children to leave the roots and mushrooms to eat slop. Finally the pigs are living on the farm, with only a minority still being boars. Then the trapper has become the butcher, and the pigs are farmed for meat.

You are here. You are a piggie who will barely throw up a fuss if someone slaps you in chains tomorrow. Not that I am much better, having reached a state of depression and indifference that I have stopped working to a large extent.

There's an expression: looks like a duck, feels like duck, quacks like a duck... it's a duck. You can claim all you want that you are not an atheist, but you still readily back big state, undermine and are antagonistic towards religious folk, and generally act like an atheist, there's not much difference between you saying you don't know (or more precisely, telling me that I don't know about my own faith; an agnostic can say that about their own ability to believe, but tou cross the line when you tell others they can't believe) and saying you don't believe.
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2021 08:14 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

Pity me or not. You are buying into a system that is using you.


I do pity you...and if you think that my assertion "I do not know if any gods exist" is "buying into a system that is using" me...you need even more help than I originally thought.

Quote:
There's a story that anarchists tell about pigs. The wild boars eat roots and mushrooms, avoiding the hunter. But a skilled trapper uses a trick. Over several generations, he entices the pig's children to leave the roots and mushrooms to eat slop. Finally the pigs are living on the farm, with only a minority still being boars. Then the trapper has become the butcher, and the pigs are farmed for meat.

You are here. You are a piggie who will barely throw up a fuss if someone slaps you in chains tomorrow. Not that I am much better, having reached a state of depression and indifference that I have stopped working to a large extent.


The one thing you do with any gusto, is to rationalize your miserable, dissatisfied life.

You are miserable because you want to be miserable. You are a typical "woe is me" personality.

Grow up.

Quote:
There's an expression: looks like a duck, feels like duck, quacks like a duck... it's a duck. You can claim all you want that you are not an atheist, but you still readily back big state, undermine and are antagonistic towards religious folk, and generally act like an atheist, there's not much difference between you saying you don't know (or more precisely, telling me that I don't know about my own faith; an agnostic can say that about their own ability to believe, but tou cross the line when you tell others they can't believe) and saying you don't believe.


The one thing you are particularly bad at...HORRIBLE AT...is logic.

I have never told you what you can or cannot "believe." You can "believe" you are Napoleon...or that the world is flat and at the center of the universe...if y0u want. And I will NEVER tell you that you cannot do so.

You are a child...and think like a child. Izzy is right. Why bother? You simply are not bright enough to understand what people write to you...so you make **** up...and then argue against what you made up.

EVERYONE should pity you, because you are pitiful.
izzythepush
 
  3  
Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2021 08:22 am
@Frank Apisa,
Talking of scamming, have you heard of William Neil "Doc" Gallagher?

He's up in court for scamming a lot of religious right wing idiots who listen to Christian radio.

His adverts ended with the line see you in church Sunday and that's all it took for them to give him US$32 million.

There's no cure for stupid.
bulmabriefs144
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2021 09:28 am
@Frank Apisa,
God, you're slow.

I'm trying to teach you something about who and what you place your trust in, and you stubbornly parrot the same crap over and over again.

You think like an "adult" who equates being an adult with being cynical, jaded, and ultimately compromising. You see being able to imagine things as better as some sort of weakness. You see being aware of things like government control as being crazy.

Mt sister told me to grow up too. Then I noticed how unhappy she looks, having settled into a sort of life. She always picked at my habits, hoping I'd change them, but she wasn't any less a mess. I learned how concerned for her children's safety she was, and how despite her husband working, there was a very real sense of control freak issues. While my brother has spoiled children who are largely left to run around by themselves, her kids are horribly sheltered. They're sweet, but there's a sense of something sad about them. Usually my sister is bossy, but there's a sense of her being in the background of her own life. The point being that I originally thought she had her life all straightened out, and I was jealous of her. But then I realized none of us have our **** together. My dad is worried about reputation and cannot stand the idea of shame. My mom can't say no, and wanders from city to country trying to please first her daughter and now her sister. My brother spends much of his time busy, probably because he can't handle his children.

I don't think like you. And I shall never think like you. That doesn't make me in the need of "growing up" which you see as abandoning a sense of idealism, and falling in line with all the other adults you know. It makes me who I am.
You are broken. There is something missing, but you keep saying you grew up. Did you though? Or did you just kid yourself about what you were growing towards. Because a see a guy who is fixated on how he should be happy because he has everything, money, home, and wife. Fine. So why are you focused on me? You needn't bother. I know the answer. Because something about me unnerves you. I don't really care about wealth, I don't care that much about your fancy stuff, I care marginally about what will happen to me when they die, but I see the hamster wheel you've been running all your life, and don't see the point of living alone just to stay alive. At 39, I've done most of the things I wanted in life. I've written books, made art, and tried to connect with people. I suppose I could learn to be more sociable, but many of the people I've attempted to connect with have been users. I want to be loved, and I want to have a community, but increasingly I understand that people don't need me. When my parents die, I will likely follow not long after. This is sad, but true. Even with inheritance, I just can't be bothered to care. The world around rushes towards personal happiness, but doesn't seem to get how bleak they make those apart from them. Yes, I do hope I disturb you. I hope you realize how your nihilistic drives have colored this world, have made it that much harder to live in.

"On his worst day, Biden..." your signature talks about how you think the very worst day, thus man who is in a constant memory fog is somehow better than a guy who people wanted to impeach seemingly only because CNN said he was bad. You who is such a grown-up will be unable to give me a single reason who he should have been impeached . But I can give you plenty of reasons for Biden. He follows the UN world domination playbook, destabilizing the US economy by making us burn up all our reserve oil. He is totally incompetent, having no idea most days where he is or who he is talking to (this alone is mental unfitness, which should have stripped him from office, but as long as he serves the whims of extremist leftists, he gets a free pass on being senile). He has committed actual treason against the US, whereas Trump talked to President of Russia and ppl lost their ****. What treason? Well, let's mention the screwed up churches, schools, businesses that have basically been economically sabotaged by this prick. Let's talk about up and leaving hundreds or thousands of troops in a foreign country. Let's talk about trying to shove a dangerous vaccine down our throats. "We need to sign the bill to know what's in it." - Nancy Pelosi.
Now Biden tells us we need to take the vaccine to know whether it's safe or not. When they don't take, he encourages business owners to fire them. That's recklessly endangering people, far worse than the supposed risk of disease. They die of poverty. And you don't seem to get it, you don't seem to care. Nor do you care about the businesses folding, the inflation creeping up (which will later steal your life's earnings), the gas prices, and the scarcity of goods and service. Nor do you care that this disease which is now on "Omnicron" because "Nu" sounded like new, and the one after that sounds like the leader of China, has never been isolated in a lab
https://i0.wp.com/newrepublicoftexas.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/CDC-Letter-711x1024.png
that follows its own crazy rules for preventing spread (no singing in church? No drinking wine, but you can buy booze from the ABC store, no problem?) and that we are supposed to blindly trust the "science" of when cases are listed even from motor accidents and suicides, has had far more of a legal rights and economic issues than health ones. Are you aware that some people in China were taken away for questioning COVID? It wasn't just China either. Most of Europe abridged free speech entirely to punish thought criminals during the height of restrictions.
https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/02/11/covid-19-triggers-wave-free-speech-abuse

"First the came for the Chinese dissidents, but because I wasn't a Chinese dissident, I didn't speak up. They they came for the Christians but because I wasn't a Christian, I didn't speak up. Then they came for the conservatives, but I didn't speak up. Then..." Sooner or later, nobody will speak up, when you lose the last of your rights.

You need to grow up. It's time to ditch your selfish attitude and fixation with your age somehow conferring wisdom. It never did before. Why should it now? I have no reason to live past my parents, yet you want to pity me. Unlike you, I understand that my family and my faith are important. And my faith leads me to believe that there is someything after death. zeven if there wasn't, I would still have lived a good full life with them. The world really isn't much good without them. It isn't clear that you have faith in ANYTHING so I wonder why I should pity you instead. But I won't.
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » What is Evangelism?
  3. » Page 48
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 01/22/2022 at 05:13:31