Is this a reasonable offer?

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 08:51 pm
Humm, two points to make here.

If I was your girlfriend, my feelings would be hurt. I would feel like you were probably making excuses not to move in.

But from your point of view and a few others in here, I would go with living on my own. Especially with what Noddy had to say....the total resposibility of taking care of ones own self.

My husband and I went from parents home to our own home. There are many regrets there. We both should have spent time on our own before marrying. Umm, he had a mother that waited on him hand and foot. It seems that I did that for the first 10 years of our marriage till I finally exploded one day and figured out that enough was enough. It so nice to see him do the laundry.....haha. BUT....it took a long time...to get where I'm at now in this relationship, and trust me, its not all been a bed of roses. 17 years and counting...........
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 10:02 pm
JustanObserver wrote:
As for my ex yeah I f*cked up in waiting this long. Although I've generally been up front with the whole "living on my own" thing (I don't think she took me seriously on that one, or thought she could change me). She's got her issues, but she's a wonderful woman and the only person I can really see myself getting married to right now.

I know, you've just made the mistake subconsciously, but you've
called her "my ex" Wink
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 10:04 pm
Calamity Jane--

Good catch.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 10:30 pm
She's history...and he knows it.
0 Replies