Did we ruin our relationship?

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 02:33 am
I have been with my bf for 3 years now. At first we spent a couole of days a week together, then we started seeing each other everyday and it was fun, we bickered sometimes but thats it. We would binge watch tv shows together, go out with friends together, my friends got attached to him, his friends git attached to me and we would get along great! Then when the 3rd year came rolling in we spent a little less time together be ause je was getting ready for his egzams and we eouldnt see each other a couple daus a week but other than that we spent our free time together. We do everything together he is my best friend. He has said once that maybe we spend too much time together and we tries not seeing each other but ended up going back to how things were bevause we liked it more. Now we have started a ldr and we see each other on the weekends. And i am an overthinker so i started googling and i read that spending everyday together is bad for a relationship... but he have done it... and now im wondering if we ruined our relationship? Is it bad that we spent all our free time together? We are happy but i just cant get it out of my head that we maybe ruined our relationship??
Edit

jespah

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 08:10 am
@Jusemusepuse,
The answer hasn't changed from all of the other answers you've gotten on all of your other topics. https://able2know.org/user/jusemusepuse/topics/

As for Googling what's good or not good in a relationship - don't. It's like checking your relationship with a quiz from Elle magazine. Those things are useless, frustrating, misleading, and only meant to sell more magazines. On the internet, those things are clickbait, nothing more.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 08:37 am
Oh heavens, my wife and I have spent time together every day for the last 35+ years!! So according to what you read, our relationship is totally ruined. I'm gonna ask for a divorce as soon as I get home today. I wonder is she knows how bad our relationship is?

See how silly this sounds?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 09:32 am
From what you have written, it seems he has school and you. If he's on campus that also includes social activites and sports.

And you have what ??? Just him?

0 Replies