What should i do? I dont know whats happening

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 07:17 am
So im in i ldr. He is studying and just started working. He works a lot and always hets home late and tired and i dontthink thats good for him. And so something hppened. He said that his boss told him that he will have to work during christmas holidays.. i was broken because i domt get to be with him as much as i used to when we werent in ldr and now i will only get to see him on christmas and then maybe on nye. He is stressed because of whats happening and i said quit your job. Youre a student and you can go find another job that doesnt require you to work onthe days that you could be home with yourfamily amd me. He got stressed and said that he cant quit his job but maybe after new years he will.. i said that we are in a ldr and we barely get to see each other and i hoped that we would spend the holidays together... i kind of got angry and sad as the same time i could see that i put too much stress on him.. i apologized after and said thati would support him and that we would get through this together. Butwhats done is done and that is that i told him that he should quit because he is always busy and on top that he cant focus on school work because of the job. Idomt know if apologizing after and telling gim i would support him is enough to change the fact of what i said begore... i feel like im a horible girlfriend and i dont know what to do... i need someone advice... im sorru for my english and the typos im just in a hurry
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 501 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 09:00 am
@Jusemusepuse,
What kind of work is this? Sales? Restaurant?

Is this the same guy you comolained about in another post?

Something's fishy here. Sounds like he's too busy for a relationship.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 10:08 am
@Jusemusepuse,
Apologize and let him know that you will be happy to see him on Christmas.

He is busy with school and work and that is the way it has to be.

As you've been told before, ldr's are difficult.

It may not be the right thing for you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 10:18 am
@Jusemusepuse,
https://able2know.org/topic/431240-1#post-6553328
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 10:19 am
@Jusemusepuse,
Jusemusepuse wrote:
i domt get to be with him as much as i used to when we werent in ldr