This thread has developed into an Alan Aykborn comedy in which participants are talking past each other bent on their agendas . The religious troll Susmariosep, who has thankfully been dormant for a few months, saw an opportunity to to 'get involved' with the pseudo religious item 3,( whose logical proof is technically trivial). And Jerlands, like on several current threads appears to be here mainly 'for the ride'.
This thread has developed into an Alan Aykborn comedy in which participants are talking past each other bent on their agendas .
so no matter whether M is true or false, you get to Heaven.
if he is not morally virtuous, then his longings are satisfied
if Bob doesn't achieve heaven, then his longings are not satisfied.
It doesn't say exactly that. When you apply some logic rules to the given statements, it does say that if he is not morally virtuous, he will take some other action to get into heaven, slay a demon or something.
When you boil it all down, it's saying, don't worry, you will get to heaven, guaranteed (no matter what you do---again assuming that any middle ground is excluded).
1. If you are morally virtuous, you will get to heaven.
2. If you are NOT morally virtuous, you will get to heaven.
3. You must, of necessity, be either 1 or 2.
4. Therefore, you will get to heaven, by hook or crook.
As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
instead of reciting the cliches and slogans of your fellow atheist mentors, like as I mentioned already, one Bertrand
The evidence is everywhere, starting with the nose in our face.
We ask ourselves, where does the nose come from?
1. The nose comes with the baby.
2. Baby comes from their papa and mama.
3. Papa and mama come from their in turn papas and mamas.
4. In this way we come to the first agent to have started the chain of baby coming from papa and mama.
5. That is the evidence, the nose in our face, or if you prefer the balls in your lower middle groin.
6. You ask, how come we can't see God, the first agent to have caused the existence of baby and papas and mamas?
7. Simple, because God is everywhere, and man cannot see something that is everywhere.
8. But man can reason from the nose on man's face or the balls in his lower middle groin,
9. As to come to the conclusion that there exists God, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything wsith a beginning.
There, that is the exposition of how the nose or the balls in guys' lower middle groin is evidence: leading man to conclude to the existence of God, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.