My Boyfriend wants to explore with other people, Has the Love between us Died?

ASL1111

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2017 11:08 am
My boyfriend wants to swing with other couples. we have been talking about this issue for a couple months now. Our sex life has diminished over the past year. He has done the swinging thing before, where I have not. I am not sure it is for me. We do not talk as much as we use to, we get on each others nerves more lately and the only time he seems interested in talking to me is if it is about this subject or politics. He seems happier these days, but I know it is only because I said I would try it out, BUT I am still not sure... I talk about Love he says this has nothing to do with that! So my question is: Has the Love died in Our Relationship? or Is He trying to fix the problem with Swinging?

Thank You
Confused .....

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2017 12:05 pm
@ASL1111,
Personally, I don't see how agreeing to swing will fix whatever is going on in your relationship. I don't see how screwing other people is conducive to a loving relationship between two people. I just don't see it.

Quote:
I talk about Love he says this has nothing to do with that!
BF has lost me here. Of course, screwing someone can have nothing to do with love. But desiring to screw someone other than the one you claim to love sure has a lot to do with love. At least in my opinion.

Bottom line, if you are in any way uncomfortable agreeing to do this, then don't do it. You will regret it. If it means the end of your relationship, then so be it. I'm certain you can find someone else who will value you and want to be with only you.
centrox

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2017 12:39 pm
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:
Bottom line, if you are in any way uncomfortable agreeing to do this, then don't do it. You will regret it. If it means the end of your relationship, then so be it. I'm certain you can find someone else who will value you and want to be with only you.

Absolutely. This is my advice too. One hundred percent.
ASL1111

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2017 12:51 pm
@CoastalRat,
Thank you for your reply. I was the one who kept mentioning Love when we were talking about swinging . He said that swinging has nothing to do with Love. I just want to connect with him... like it use to be when we first got together. I have been feeling us on different levels or different paths for awhile now. Thank You, Have a Amazing Day...
0 Replies

ASL1111

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2017 12:55 pm
@centrox,
I do agree with you I don't see how screwing other people will help either... I just do not understand why he won't let this issue go... He knows I am not comfortable with it..
centrox

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2017 12:57 pm
@ASL1111,
ASL1111 wrote:

I do agree with you I don't see how screwing other people will help either... I just do not understand why he won't let this issue go... He knows I am not comfortable with it..

Maybe he's a dick?
0 Replies