Need some advice....

tp24

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2017 10:37 am
My boyfriend and I have been together for about 4 years now. We are 10 years apart. I am 23, and he is 33. When we first moved in together, we had sex like 2-3 times a day. I understand that this was the honeymoon phase. We now have sex like 2 sometimes 3 times a week, which I am totally happy with. However, this past week we haven't had sex once or done anything sexual. We have had talks about this before, because I am always horny and it tends to cause a problem. The talks never go well though, it always ends in an argument. Do you think something is wrong? or is it just me making stuff up in my head?
Whenever we have these talks, he always says I need to be more cofident and not worry that it's me.

Any thoughts????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 747 • Replies: 7

chai2

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2017 12:05 pm
@tp24,
I think if you want sex and he's not interested at the moment, you should masturbate.

Next case.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2017 01:49 pm
@chai2,
Good advice. It's worked for me for years Razz Laughing
chai2

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2017 03:30 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Hell, it works even when the other party IS interested.
centrox

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2017 10:03 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
Hell, it works even when the other party IS interested.

Yup. I dated a lady who like to help things along with her fingers. It was nice for both of us. All's fair in love and war.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2017 12:13 pm
That's the difference between 23 and 33.

This isn't going to get better. He's dismissing you like a pestering child.

You don't mention anything other than sex between you two. What's holding this relationship together?
0 Replies

smackie9

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2017 12:33 pm
@tp24,
The lack of interest in sex is a symptom, especially when he dismisses it when the conversation ends in an argument.
Have some patience, back off and observe. There could be other things that may have changed. Like I always say, go by their actions, not what they tell you.

I have a gut feeling he's not being honest. I can't tell you what, if there is something serious going on, but it does need investigating. I am not an avocate to snooping, but if the behavior is changing, then it's worth looking at whome he maybe be chatting with, or there's a new coworker, old flame, someone that has entered his life.

Does it seem his attention is focused somewhere else? He hides his phone, works late more often, etc. What else has changed?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2017 12:38 pm
@tp24,
Have you talked about you seeking out another partner to meet your sexual needs?
0 Replies