I AM A COMPLETE MORON!!!

littlek

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 09:11 pm
Is it a whole series, do you think? Or just a one time special?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 09:13 pm
OK, so I'm a romantic sap, but that was a thousand times sweeter than I expected.

Good call, Slappy. I thought the twist would be that the butler dude was the millionaire -- the one that fetish gal was totally rude to.

btw, I don't think Sarah actually liked Melissa, so that was insult to injury. I think being buddy-buddy with her was part of her strategy.

Did you guys catch her little pantomime, though? "We were just kissing" -- yuh-huh. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 09:23 pm
The whole thing is gross. But entertaining.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 09:28 pm
Well, she WAS kissing him.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 09:32 pm
You'd think that if she really wanted to get it off her chest (the pantomiming) she'd either say it out loud or take her pal outside to talk.... Sarah was a weirdo. And, I ain't talking about the fetish thing.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 10:11 pm
Oh, definitely. (A weirdo.)

As for the pantomiming -- ASL is a wonderful, subtle language, but some signs are more blunt than others -- and she pretty exactly made the sign for BJ.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 10:27 pm
HAHA!
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 02:05 am
I never watched the show and now I know I never will, lol!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 02:00 pm
I avoid 'reality TV' like the plague. I don't know what happened to me to make me watch it last night..... ah well.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 02:14 pm
<quickly ducks out of the room so that littlek won't blame ME>

I usually do, too. I'm watching Survivor 'cause of Christy, but I don't know what my excuse is for Joe Millionaire. Just happened to watch and got hooked. Embarrassed
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 02:30 pm
Haha, I won't blame anyone else but myself. My housemate was into it, you guys were, I thought I'd check it out. I got way more into it than I'd have liked to.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 02:33 pm
littlek wrote:
I got way more into it than I'd have liked to.

Precisely. And now, of course, I gotta see what happens with Zora and Evan... sighhh...

Actually, I may be able to resist that. The answer to the question "are they still together or not?" may be enough.

They are being so sneaky about "season finale" type stuff. It was a "Two Hour Special", then next week is a something something special, but when is the thing DONE with?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 02:36 pm
very odd, indeed.
0 Replies