Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2017 12:19 pm
Asking about the No Contact rule.
I was dumped after 9 months because we were “imprisoning” each other by never going out with friends and hanging out everyday in my car which made the flame slowly fade and the tension grow overtime. She said she felt trapped and lost feelings for me.
Now, I personally think that’s a stupid way to end the relationship.
My ex is extremely self-conscious and says she doesn’t want to be with anyone right now to have her own space.
I understand tbh. We finished it in “good terms” but still decided not to talk.
Now, is the No Contact rule actually useful this time around?
Should I just go 30 days starting now blocking her on social media or even deleting them completely, not going where I could meet her accidentally and all that?
If yes, is it okay to do that even if it will be Christmas and New Years Eve next month? So... will the holidays affect the No Contact rule? Or change anything?
I need to get over my ex. As you can tell, I’m addicted and it’s NO GOOD.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,535 • Replies: 3

jespah

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2017 12:25 pm
@ripthememes,
Delete her contact info, don't call or reach out again and stop obsessing.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2017 07:45 pm
You say you have been "dumped."

Honor that.

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2017 07:01 am
@ripthememes,
So yesterday afternoon's thread found you wanting to get her back and now this morning things seem to have changed and I am guessing she suddenly has not been thinking about you as you stated in your other thread. So my advice will change from the other thread.

If she has made it clear that it is over, then leave her alone. If she wants to call you, I assume she has your number. Block her on social media. What does Christmas and New Years Eve have anything to do with not contacting her? Just leave her alone. You know, pretend it is 20 years ago and there is not "social media." She can call if she wants to talk to you.

As far as not going places where you could meet her accidentally, I say that is silly. Go where you would normally go. If you enjoy going somewhere and would normally go there, then go. If you run into her, be polite, say hello. (Then grab the first willing girl and lay a big wet and sloppy kiss on her to see if she gets jealous. lol)

Bottom line, just live your life. You'll get over her.
0 Replies