Pedophilia in Hollywood

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 04:30 am
Well, now the truth is out that Hollywood is cesspit and is filled with pedophiles, what are we going to do about it?

blatham

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 05:49 am
@Hodgarrik,
I think you must be talking about the Catholic Church or the GOP in Alabama. It's probably too late to edit your post but you could do a correction via a second post.
Hodgarrik

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 06:03 am
@blatham,
Yes, the Catholic Church is also filled with pedophiles, absolutely!

However, Hollywood is also filled with pedophiles. Especially the higher echelons. Hollywood is really a cesspit filled with psychopaths and pedophiles.

Hence the question, what are we going to do about it?
blatham

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 06:10 am
@Hodgarrik,
Quote:
However, Hollywood is also filled with pedophiles. Especially the higher echelons.
Who?
Hodgarrik

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 06:15 am
@blatham,
well, there was Weinstein of course but it goes much deeper

pedophilia is the biggest problem in hollywood.
blatham

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 06:25 am
@Hodgarrik,
Unacceptable answer that offers no support at all for your claim. And I don't think you know what the word "pedophile" means.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 06:25 am
@Hodgarrik,
Is Weinstein a pedophile? I only read that he assaulted women.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 06:26 am
@Hodgarrik,
Hodgarrik wrote:
there was Weinstein of course

He hasn't been shown to be a paedophile.
0 Replies

Hodgarrik

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 06:31 am
well, well, well..

Elijah Wood Exposes Hollywood Pedophilia Ring: “There Are a Lot of Vipers”

It’s been a bad year for pedophiles.

In February, actor Ashton Kutcher was brought to tears during a plea to Congress as he revealed the hidden horrors of the child sex slave trade:

And now, Elijah Wood is generating buzz as his exposé of Hollywood pedophilia spreads virally across the internet.
In an interview with the Sunday Times, Elijah described how child actors were consistently “preyed upon” by leading figures in the industry.

“Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood,” said Elijah, “It was all organized….There are a lot of vipers in this industry, people who only have their own interests in mind.”
Elijah also added this one cryptic note: “There is a darkness in the underbelly – if you can imagine it, it’s probably happened.”

This is not the first time Hollywood has been exposed as full of “vipers”.

Actors Corey Feldman and Corey Haim even exposed the problem on an episode of their reality TV show, “The Two Coreys”:

learly, there is something extremely sinister occurring in Hollywood regarding the molestation of children. And yet, despite the open secret, law enforcement officials seem incapable of addressing the problem.
Elijah has an explanation for why this is, “That’s the tragedy of attempting to reveal what is happening to innocent people. They can be squashed but their lives have been irreparably damaged.”

Luckily for the famous Lord of the Rings actor, Elijah says he never faced any molestation, thankfully because his mother “…was far more concerned with raising me to be a good human than facilitating my career.”

However, for other children who aren’t so lucky, things can turn out very different if, according to Elijah, “you’re innocent you have very little knowledge of the world and you want to succeed.”

https://www.davidwolfe.com/elijah-wood-hollywood-pedophilia/
centrox

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 06:38 am
About Weinstein?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 06:43 am
@Hodgarrik,
I won't be continuing on this. But here is one of the two sites cited at the bottom of the last post by Hodgarrik
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/
Hodgarrik

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 06:47 am
@blatham,
why?
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 07:03 am
Wouldn't Hollywood be a rather poor hunting ground for paedophiles, given that most of the people there are adults?

Hodgarrik

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 07:07 am
@centrox,
duh? don't you forget all the children playing in movies over the years?

Otherwise look at youtube for the documentary "An Open Secret"

A used sewer is cleaner then Hollywood!
hightor

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 07:28 am
@Hodgarrik,
Quote:
don't you forget all the children playing in movies over the years?

Well most of them are adults now and I haven't seen a flood of accusations being made by the victims.
Quote:
A used sewer is cleaner then (sic) Hollywood!

Poor analogy. A sewer transports waste and performs a useful function. Hollywood creates waste for the benefit of a vast audience of slack-jawed cretins.
Hodgarrik

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 07:36 am
@hightor,
even the smell is more gruesome.

btw seen the doc I recommended?
hightor

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 07:54 am
@Hodgarrik,
"An Open Secret" is concerned specifically with the Digital Entertainment Network, which was shut down in 2000, and the stories of five victims. It's hardly an indictment of the entire film industry.
Hodgarrik

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 08:12 am
@hightor,
ic, now I know you clearly haven't seen it yourself.

Telling isn't it?
hightor

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 09:18 am
@Hodgarrik,
There are at least two documentaries with that name so you should give the specific url.

Here's another that you should find appealing:
Hell's Bells
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 09:34 am
@Hodgarrik,
What's this "we" sh*t? You gotta mouse in your pocket?