sorry?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 02:08 pm
Yes, indeed you are.
0 Replies

Hodgarrik

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 02:15 pm
strange folks here, very very strange indeed.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 02:17 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Well most of them are adults now and I haven't seen a flood of accusations being made by the victims.

Quote:
When he was five years old, Nathan Forrest Winters dreamt of being a star. By 11 he had the leading role in a film called Clownhouse.

It was a low-budget horror film directed by Victor Salva and financed by Francis Ford Coppola. Behind the scenes, something truly disturbing was happening.

"Some of the cast and crew came to my mum and said 'Nathan and Victor's interaction on set is not ok, there's something going on'," Winters, 39, told Sky News.

The former child star said Salva had been grooming him since he was six after he befriended Winters' mother who made film props.

"He started talking about Mowgli's loin cloth so that he could make me one," he said.

You can imagine the rest. There are paedophiles everywhere, and I don't see any reason why Hollywood might be different.

Salva went to jail, served less than 1 year, and is back at work, while Winters, the victim says he has been "blackballed".

hightor

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 02:27 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
There are paedophiles everywhere ...

I don't disagree. But the OP seems to be suggesting that this sort of abuse in Hollywood is rampant — my point is that there are probably hundreds, maybe thousands, of children who have worked in the movie industry over the last few decades but the number of complaints doesn't seem to confirm that it's common.
Quote:
...and I don't see any reason why Hollywood might be different.

Right — neither a lot more nor a lot less.
Hodgarrik

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 02:32 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OfX2bNUdxU
0 Replies

Hodgarrik

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 02:35 pm
@hightor,
nope it is a lot lot lot lot MORE see docu "open scret" above

Hodgarrik

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 02:37 pm
@hightor,
" but the number of complaints doesn't seem to confirm that it's common."

There are reasons for this, see the docu I recommended. Lots of people are extremely afraid to speak out,
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 07:03 pm
@Hodgarrik,
Quote:
This video contains content from BR Music Copyrights. It is not available in your country.
Hodgarrik

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2017 07:29 am
@hightor,
oh I am sorry well do a search on An Open Secret" and include "Hollywood"

I think you must be able to find it then.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2022 04:35 pm
@Hodgarrik,
Everybody is a sicko and pervert. Those things does not matter. What you could do is actually make a viable report, and leave actual reviews of peoples actions.

I am talking about

people who sleep with other people for money.
dating scammers ( which is new )
Human trafficking ( which is new AKA moving people cross boarders with real or fake IDs for X purpose ).

Point being is that people are lonely and are raised in particular manor. You want to stop it? Then stop producing people who are willing to live this way. Problem is the same reason why we have so many poor people.

By poor I mean people ( even if they come from a standard colonial house with a yard ) will do many things just to have "normality" or exceed or live a particular way of life even if it is not real at all.

I have seen tons of it, and I am not amazed at all. It ruins peoples lives in all kinds of ways.

WE ARE FUELING IT.
WE HAVE SUBSCRIPTIONS
WE ARE PAYING FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND GOODS THAT ARE FUELING THOSE PEOPLE.

If people was to

BOYCOTT and I mean agressive

However you have people who are in support of those kinds of ways of living, and could careless

That is why _____ remains. You can not do anything to attack the poor people but the people who have the high incomes.
0 Replies