why would a guy

BorisKitten

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 11:23 am
couragous wrote:
thats not possible ,i live in place where that is not acceptable.a man must confess his love to the girl he likes

That's awful! I'm sorry for you. Puts you in a bad position. Also explains your use of the English language.....it's not your native language?

Could you ask him in private, so nobody else would know? But I'll bet you're not allowed private conversations with males, either, eh? I thought women in such places had all kinds of methods to be alone with men. Not to have sex, but just to talk.
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 12:51 pm
we r allowed to talk ,but my father is strict which makes it harder .
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 12:57 pm
Just bang both of them. That way you can find out who has the bigger wanker.
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 08:42 am
what do u mean cjhsa???
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 08:48 am
cjhsa wrote:
Just bang both of them. That way you can find out who has the bigger wanker.

Laughing

Yet another pair of coffee stained corduroys. Thanks a lot.
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 09:44 am
cjsha your comment is rude and untasteful,u should be ashamed of your ,a father a 3 that acts like child instead of setting values for your children .
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 09:53 am
Welcome to A2K, couragous.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 09:56 am
couragous wrote:
cjsha your comment is rude and untasteful,u should be ashamed of your ,a father a 3 that acts like child instead of setting values for your children .

Hey, at least he knows how to structure a complete sentence.

I'm sure I lost you at "structure."
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 10:23 am
well mr.slappy .I forgot i am not in an english class .so if u don't like don't write here ,plus learn how to read .There is nothing wrong with my english . to cjhsa your post is stupid and idoit .thank god i am decent .GUYS LIKE R IDIOTS
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:03 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Hey, at least he knows how to structure a complete sentence.

I'm sure I lost you at "structure."

Slappy, she says she lives in the Middle East. How's your Arabic?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:13 am
Don't let a couple of flippant posts(Slappy and CJ) turn you off to the forum...they're a little insensitive at times but goodhearted. You have to understand that American culture is much different than yours.
Don't worry about your English, we have people posting from all over the world.Slappy and CJ write English perfectly(rarely do they make a mistake) but we understand the gist of your theme.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:15 am
I could care less about people with less than perfect English, it's the whole IM-chat style that annoys the hell out of me.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:18 am
Well then say so instead of ridiculing foreign posters
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:21 am
I had no clue she was foreign, and I don't care if she is or not.

I'm ridiculing the way she types sentences, not where she's from.

Where R U misSing the PoiNt?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:30 am
Stand by to unbunch panties Slappy

Nobody gives a doo hoo that you don't like IM speak and it's not really germane to courageous's asking for advice.
I don't like a lot of the stuff you espouse but I don't crawl all over you about it cause it doesn't matter in the thread or in the scheme of life.
I imagine we'd have a great time hoisting a few and bar-hopping, but when it comes to greeting new posters...it might do you good to live in another culture for a little while...or maybe learn another language.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:44 am
Obviously, couragous, I was joking, and I did throw you a welcome bone.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 12:02 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I had no clue she was foreign, and I don't care if she is or not.

I'm ridiculing the way she types sentences, not where she's from.

Where R U misSing the PoiNt?

Gosh, Slappy, this makes you sound way dumber than you really are. You do recall they have a different alphabet?

Capitalization & punctuation are fine points in learning English, given the completely different structure of her language. The fact that she can communicate as well as she can is a testament to her ability to learn. Again, think your Arabic typing & punctuation are up to par?

Couragous, you really are courageous! I know women in your culture aren't encouraged to learn and ask questions like you have. Just ignore the bad and keep the good from this forum, if you can!

For what it's worth, it does sound to me like this guy likes you, and only asked about the other guy because he's interested in you. If he is interested, he'll be giving you more signals in the near future. Watch for them!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 12:17 pm
This is too funny. You're all down my throat, and sticking up for her because you're assuming she's foreign.

The only one NOT giving excuses about her grammar is corageous, who said her English is fine. I could only go on that.

As far as advice for our little friend, only thing I can think of, considering he's not friends with the other guy, is he's trying to pry some info from you, sounds like he might be interested in you. If not, I have no idea, you don't have much info to go on.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 12:27 pm
See, that's why I like you Slappy, because in the end you're a darned good guy. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Really.

We're not assuming she's foreign: She says she lives in the Middle East. BTW, it's not necessarily Arabic that's her native tongue. Could be Turkish or Hindi or something I never heard of. But we can be pretty sure her native alphabet & language structure is totally different from ours.

For what it's worth, I too thought she was just a young, kinda dumb American until I started asking her some questions.

We think he likes you, Couragous!
0 Replies

theantibuddha

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 11:55 am
You're asking a bunch of westerners for advice in interpreting the subtle signals involved in flirting when you're from an entirely different culture and language group.

Sorry, that's never going to work. You're going to have to ask people who are familiar with your cultural values.
0 Replies