why would a guy

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:55 am
if a guy(whose not a close friend but i love him) asks u if find a another guy as good person and wouldn't mind hooking up with the other guy they barely know(not friends) ,does it mean they r checking u out to c my answer or does this mean they interested or just what is going .plz help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,913 • Replies: 39
No top replies

EMSFD125

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 11:07 am
most likely, id say he is interested in you. If you say you 2 arent very close and hes asking you about that stuff, hes feeling out his chances. And coming from a guy who has done this before...give him a chance. Some people who you barely know at one time, turn out to be great people after you get to know them.
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 11:12 am
i would love to hear more guys prespective on this,so my friend seems interested
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 11:14 am
i would love to hear more guys prespective on this,so my friend seems interested ,
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 11:28 am
i want guys opinions on this
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 11:30 am
I'd try to answer you if you retype your question in English.
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 11:35 am
i think its quite clear,just learn how to read english
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 11:43 am
Cour
I'm having a bit of trouble with it myself.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 11:45 am
couragous wrote:
i think its quite clear,just learn how to read english

Oh really? See if you can retype your question with properly spelled words, correct grammar and punctuation.

C wot EyE meen?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 11:49 am
Slappy wants a slap! Couragous, isn't Slappy CUTE?
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 01:13 pm
all i mean is I have a male friend who I love but he isn't that close of friend and he asked me what i thought about another guy that is interested in me .My friend is not a friend of this guy .so why do u think he asked me this guys?and yes he does need a slap:)
0 Replies

almach1

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 02:07 am
Let me get this strait. You love him, but he doesn't know you that well and isn't that close to you. (That sounds more likea crush than love).

Anyway, to answer you're question. He might be testing you to see what kind of guy you like. He picked a guy he doesn't know because then if you do like the guy at least it won't be his friend. He could be just testing the waters.

On the other hand, maybe the guy who he's trying to hook you up with really has a crush on you and asked they guy you are in "love" with to see what you think.

The only way to find out is to ask him why he wants to know.
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 09:20 am
hey common guyz give me your opinions
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 09:27 am
couragous wrote:
all i mean is I have a male friend who I love but he isn't that close of friend...

You love him, but he's not that close of a friend? Duh, is that what you meant to say?
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 09:35 am
yes ,what i really mean is that he not my bestfriend ,and never talked to him about simillar issuses
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 09:54 am
I don't mean to be unkind here...but, you mean, you love him from afar? Isn't that called a "crush?" Not that there's anything wrong with THAT, I've had an awful lot of fun with crushes, but love is something else.

Heck, I'd just try to get to know him better. Eh?
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:10 am
no i don't love him from a far ,i just meant he is a close friend .i know a lot about him ,but i just shocked he asked such a question.he knew that this boy was interested ,and i wasn't so why would he ask me how i find that boy and do i find him a good person that i wouldn't mind hooking up with.he isn't a friend of the boy because i asked him and he told me he didn't know him ,so whats going on??????????????plz help guyz
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:21 am
I'd ask him, if you want to find out what's going on. He's the only one who knows.
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:25 am
thats not possible ,i live in place where that is not acceptable.a man must confess his love to the girl he likes
0 Replies

almach1

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:52 am
couragous wrote:
thats not possible ,i live in place where that is not acceptable.a man must confess his love to the girl he likes

If you care that much about the rules of society then don't worry about it. You can't do anything abou it then. Just sit back and wait and see if he ever confesses his love to you.
0 Replies