2 times i smoked marijuana i have freaked out whats wrong?

dlowan

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 05:54 pm
How old are you?

Anyhoo - if you have no current symptoms, prolly no need.
0 Replies

mmmgood3425

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 05:55 pm
im only 15 and i dont think i have an symptoms anymore so i guess not
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 05:59 pm
Indeed.
0 Replies

mmmgood3425

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 08:53 pm
thanks
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 01:32 am
Some info:

http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcarticles.nsf/pages/Cannabis_and_psychosis?OpenDocument

http://www.priory.com/psych/cannabis.htm
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 01:53 am
Your 15 and smokin' pot? Humm, whats next?...Meth...Coke......? So I take it you were 13/14 when you started, or just got caught?

Sorry to share my opinion with you, but at 15, I think pot is best left alone in your situation.

I was 25 the first time I tried it, everyone I'm imagining gets a curiousity to do so. I enjoyed it...but I really don't have an interest in it. And I sure didn't have a interest in it at 13 or 14....or 15.

Is there a reason that you use pot? And I'm curious...how do you get the money to buy it? And.......don't you realize that if you get caught, that it spells trouble? Not to count, the dealer thats selling it to you...needs strung up by his cohoneys......

Then take into consideration, that if you don't know the person that is selling it to you, buying it for you...that at some point...you could get a bag that is loaded with something beside pot?

And another point to ponder is this...your 15!!!......if you keep smoking it, at some point in your life, your going to want a job, lets hope. Most jobs nowadays piss test you for drug use before they hire you. You will piss positive. Pot stays in your system for up to 30 days. If you are overweight, the pot will stay longer. And don't tell me you know how to cleanse your system beforehand, cause I have known to many people that have tried that and failed them. HA

But call me a hypocrite...cause if you were much older. I would'nt think anything about it...but your 15!!!!!!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 08:05 am
On the other hand shiver...15 and discussing pot on a forum with a knowledgeable bunny...that counts for a little maturity.
I don't believe it matters how old you are when you start. What matters is how you put smoking and drinking in perspective...how it fits into your life.
I have a sneaking suspicion that mmmgood has their head screwed on pretty tight.
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 08:24 am
makemeshiver33 wrote:
Your 15 and smokin' pot? Humm, whats next?...Meth...Coke......?

...cause if you were much older. I would'nt think anything about it...but your 15!!!!!!

Oh, come on mms!! Rolling Eyes

Please, don't take it personally, but I'm with panzade on this one.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 12:21 pm
I only ever smoked it when I was 15. Tried it for a while because everyone else was, found it put me to sleep, decided I didn't want to sleep all the time and stopped - all in about 6 months.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 05:41 pm
SuperJuly...Why would I take it personally. Its my opinion and I have a right to it.

As for mmmgood...I still stick with what I stated, that 15 is too young to be smokin' pot.

And just for the record, I don't care who smokes pot and who doesn't. But its still the fact that HE'S 15!!!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 06:02 pm
dyslexia wrote:
I am all too oft times flippant. (personality disorder I guess)

probably from smoking so much weed....
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 07:53 pm
makemeshiver33 wrote:
SuperJuly...Why would I take it personally. Its my opinion and I have a right to it.

I should have expressed that in another way. You're absolutely right.

BTW, the avatar is awesome! Smile
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 03:29 pm
TY Very Happy
0 Replies