Why are Canadians so much better than Americans ?

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 04:37 am
They seem to be more accepting and tolerant than Americans. Plus they judge people as individuals not as states. So if they met an Israeli, they wouldn't associate him\her with Bibi Netanyahu or the policies of Israel, unlike Americans who see ALL Israelis in the same bad light.

roger

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 04:39 am
@TomFromIsrael,
TomFromIsrael wrote:

. . . unlike Americans who see ALL Israelis in the same bad light.

Your experience with Americans seems quite limited.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 05:05 am
@TomFromIsrael,
I'll bet your eyes are brown. Anyone as full of sh*t as you are must have brown eyes.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 06:08 am
@TomFromIsrael,
ALL Canadians own dog sleds and, if you know anything, about which Im beginning to wonder, youll know that in order to have a well oiled sled dog team, you must accept your dogs like family members. SO all Canadians are friendly and they speak to you in that high voice'

like.

"WHO'S A GOOD BOY"? All the way from our president down Americans need stroking and positive feedback so being handled just like a dogteam, Canadians are really good at interaction with the USA.

We send our excess chicken thighs nd kibbles to Canada because every canadian has at least 8 dogs to take care of and it can be a real hassle, what with all the snow and getting to Canadian Tire or IO Food to buy kibbles and bits. OY, .

Do Israelis even like dogs?, can you operate a dogsled? or would you all miss your camels? If you move to America we only drive Camaros and Cadillacs and occasionally have to bomb the mid East to let them know whose boss so we have enough gas.

jespah

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 06:37 am
@farmerman,
What about the moose?
blatham

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 07:05 am
@jespah,
The moose is the most noble and holy of all Creation. In fact, God created the moose before anything else. The rest of Creation was just a cover story.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 08:02 am
@jespah,
And my personal favourite, the beaver
George

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 08:03 am
@Joeblow,
I'm a fan.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 09:07 am
@jespah,
Quote:
What about the moose?

I know four things about the moose
But each of them are quite abstruse.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 09:13 am
@farmerman,
That's not amoosing, farmerman!
farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 09:32 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Moose is such an easy word to rhyme.
nameless

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 07:16 pm
@TomFromIsrael,
TomFromIsrael wrote:

They seem to be more accepting and tolerant than Americans. Plus they judge people as individuals not as states. So if they met an Israeli, they wouldn't associate him\her with Bibi Netanyahu or the policies of Israel, unlike Americans who see ALL Israelis in the same bad light.

Your biased and ignorant broad brushing doesn't speak well for your intelligence.
Like to sew dissent? Division?
You sound bitter...
farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 09:39 pm
@nameless,
how do we properly sew dissent? My mother used a Bernina to repair my ball uniforms
Roberta

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2017 01:33 am
@farmerman,
Good question, fm. I was wondering the same thing.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2017 03:30 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Moose is such an easy word to rhyme.

Yes!

0 Replies

nameless

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2017 08:34 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

how do we properly sew dissent? My mother used a Bernina to repair my ball uniforms

Running around dividing/judging groups of people! If white boys are pretty and black boys are ugly, according to you (hypothetical, of course), you are sewing division and bad feelings toward others... dissent.
Your attempted humor does not disguise the division that you are attempting to sew, with your broad brushed ignorant biases!
ehBeth

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2017 08:56 pm
@nameless,
sowing

not sewing
0 Replies

ascribbler

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2017 09:50 pm
@TomFromIsrael,
Pseudonymous so and sos, sew they say.

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2017 02:31 am
@nameless,
I will always attempt to sew division. .I do it with A2K threads
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2017 02:48 pm
@TomFromIsrael,
Tom,
You would likely find both attitudes in both countries. The better educated and socialized person is likely to be tolerant of other cultures. The poorly educated and socially isolated person will respond with fear and mistrust.
0 Replies