McGentrix

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 03:03 pm
Yes, and you have stood steadfast in your lack of any sort of evidence to support your posts regarding al Qaeda's patience and 3-year plan...
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 03:07 pm
Historical evidence provides everything I need. By which I mean the attacks which have already happened.

It's not as if you can't see the pattern yerself, you just don't want to admit it....

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 03:10 pm
Historical evidence?

Hysterical evidence more likely! Laughing
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 03:11 pm
Anybody know where I can hook up this water hose? You two need a good soaking.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 04:18 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Historical evidence provides everything I need. By which I mean the attacks which have already happened.

It's not as if you can't see the pattern yerself, you just don't want to admit it....

Cycloptichorn

McG sometimes plays this old Bush trick:

Picture
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 05:25 pm
candidone1 wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Picture

Yet another post by a liberal member that demonstrates immaturity, and strays from the topic while adding nothing but negativity to the thread.

Perhaps I will start a tally...
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 05:34 pm
Yeah - g'wan, start a tally. That'll show those darn liberals some maturity.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 09:42 am
McGentrix wrote:
candidone1 wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Picture

Yet another post by a liberal member that demonstrates immaturity, and strays from the topic while adding nothing but negativity to the thread.

I mistook a political cartoon for humor, when in fact it was negativity. The nerve I have.
Maybe if you infused a bit of light heartedness in your posts you woudn't appear so uptight about everything.
It's always a left against right issue with you eh?

Pity, because I agree with you on many of your opinions, and respect your thoughts immensly--but I'm the negative left wing enemy.

So start your tally please. I would be interested to hear the results...and links to the threads of course. After all, A2K is life....."must....stick it to the liberals...whenever....I....can".
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 09:59 am
candidone1 wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
candidone1 wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Picture

I mistook a political cartoon for humor, when in fact it was negativity. The nerve I have.
Maybe if you infused a bit of light heartedness in your posts you woudn't appear so uptight about everything.
It's always a left against right issue with you eh?

Pity, because I agree with you on many of your opinions, and respect your thoughts immensly--but I'm the negative left wing enemy.

So start your tally please. I would be interested to hear the results...and links to the threads of course. After all, A2K is life....."must....stick it to the liberals...whenever....I....can".

Thing is, you attached my name to your post as though I somehow endorse or symbolize the cartoon you posted. The same cartoon sans any individual attention connected to it has the same effect, but does not draw the ire of anyone.

Does that make sense to you? Have you noticed I hardly ever try to connect any particular user to the arguments I make? I use terms like "liberals" or "dems" to keep the conversation away from the individual attacks that have entwined themselves throughout A2K.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:07 am
You see McGentrix prefers to blanketly categorize all liberals as demons or idiots rather than single out just one....very economic, illuminates pesky trial and error...leaves no room for debate. Admirable. :wink:
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:26 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
You see McGentrix prefers to blanketly categorize all liberals as demons or idiots rather than single out just one....very economic, illuminates pesky trial and error...leaves no room for debate. Admirable. :wink:

This is a good example of what I am referring to. Bear likes to throw his bait out in hopes of a nibble. He is an expert angler when it comes to bait casting. That's all he can do though and very rarely adds anything of substence to the thread he interupts.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:30 am
I find it hilarious how insulting people can be to one another all the while trying not to cross the line of personal attacks. Personally, I prefer the direct route.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:37 am
Yeah, it is funny. Especially when it's obvious who they're talking about, and they use clumsy innuendo, or trip all over themselves trying to sound urbane and worldly as they attempt lower and lower blows...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:43 am
McGentrix wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

This is a good example of what I am referring to. Bear likes to throw his bait out in hopes of a nibble. He is an expert angler when it comes to bait casting. That's all he can do though and very rarely adds anything of substence to the thread he interupts.

a nibble? Laughing Laughing Laughing better change that to swallowing the bait whole.....again...... :wink:

And here's something of substance...you misspelled substance and interrupt.....there's a spellcheck on this forum....surely you find that to be useful information...always glad to contribute in what limited way I can.....

I don't understand why you giant intellects can't just let a poor dumb forest creature take his simple pleasures.... Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 11:01 am
Lemme see, how did that go? Oh, yeah -
Do I have to separate you two? God and I like both of you, and you are making us both sad.

Very Happy
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 11:07 am
touche friend snood....
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 12:27 pm
:wink:
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 02:43 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I don't understand why you giant intellects can't just let a poor dumb forest creature take his simple pleasures.... Crying or Very sad

I thought you lived on icy floes and unsuspecting eskimoes.

What's this crap about forests?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 02:47 pm
polar bears are quite common in tthe northern boreal forests.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 02:51 pm
what he said....I do like hanging on the icebergs though...seems like they keep getting smaller though....
0 Replies