Am I in love?

Jordyz9

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2017 04:25 pm

Go back to your list of letters
Your Letter: Am i in love? (#413903)

Hi, i've starting dating a girl about a month ago. At the start of our relationship i REALLY loved her, i would be so scared to lose her already after we had a little fight. It's not that i don't love her anymore but i've got a weird feeling. I'm not sure if i'm really in love or if i'm just in this for lust. I mean, every test i've done online tells me i'm in love but it just doesn't feel right for some reason. I really want to spend alot of my time with this girl, but for some reason since the last 3 days i've been asking myself: Do i really love her" I always try to make her happy, always try to cheer her up, when she's crying i'm actually worried if she's okay and i'll see what i can do for her. I spend lots of time with her, so much that i barely spend any time with my friends anymore. When she talks with other dudes i get jealous, sometimes just a little bit and sometimes i get really jealous. But here's the thing, when i'm with her i can only think about when's the right time to kiss her. And i constantly call her cute, beautiful, sweet and such things. And when i gave her the first kiss that day, i'd kiss her several times because i like kissing. When she hugs me (and she gives me loads of hugs) i almost everytime get a boner, i don't know if that's normal or that's because i'm sexually attracted to her. Sometimes when i'm in a bad mood i also get annoyed by her sometimes, i don't know if that's normal. What should i do"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 474 • Replies: 1

jespah

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2017 04:58 pm
@Jordyz9,
The answer is... maybe.

Your behavior sounds normal. But hold off on the love stuff. Seriously. Let your relationship develop before you even considering love.
0 Replies