I'm sick of not finding anybody to do it with. Can anyone help?

benndir

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 05:18 pm
I have wanted to have sex for a long time, but have never gotten the chance to. I'm an 18 year old straight guy and I go to a religious school (and I'm not even a religious person) where people are pretty prudent. There are only like 30 girls in the high school and only like 7 in my grade (12th). I'm POSITIVE that if I so much as MENTION sex, I'd get shot down and reported to the rabbi. I have never been on a date in my entire life (except when my friend asked me to accompany him on his first date, but I'm not sure that counts) and I'm really sick of it. I want a girlfriend, but you know what, that can wait till I go to college next year. For now I'm just sick of never having had sex. I really want a friend with benefits. I wanted to try sex-based dating sites, but all the ones I've seen either are fake, or MIGHT not be fake, and I'm not willing to give my CC number to find out. I'm at a point where I don't care how they look. I just want to try sex for once. I'm not really that concerned with my first time being special, so I'm really anxious to try already. I'l even settle for skype sex. I just want SOMETHING! I've looked and looked on the internet but there just doesn't seem to be a legitimate means to find a partner (even for skype sex). I'm sure people like that exist. I mean, I don't think I'm bad-looking and I'm at a "prime" age. Is there any way for me to finally find a casual sex partner? Is there a website someone here has used to find a casual partner and succeeded? (again, even just skype sex is fine and might even be a better start) I'm sorry if what I said here was cringe-worthy, but I needed to finally reach out after so much frustration. I'm sure that there are people here that will tell me not to rush things, and I appreciate it, but the sexual frustration has been building for years now and I just want to find a friend with benefits. Even if it is to discourage me any response is appreciated. Thanks for reading.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,172 • Replies: 2

jespah

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 05:23 pm
@benndir,
Similar post here: https://able2know.org/user/thecolorfulgirl/
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2017 01:10 pm
@benndir,
If you are sexually frustrated then masturbate. Don't think that you should use another human being just for for sex. That's not fair to that other person.
Is that how you see women?

Your choices are:
1. Go to a prostitute
2. Masturbate

You need more experience with young ladies. Date. Ask girls out. See them as human beings, not as sex objects.

0 Replies