Why would any American girl date an Israeli guy ?

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 08:11 am
Israel is a horrible country and Israelis are terrible people. It's an extremely racist country that wants to preserve its Jewish identity at all cost. Israelis are also pretty racist almost as much as their country. So why would any American girl take an Israeli over a guy from a much better country like the UK, France, Canada, Australia, or a Scandinavian country ?

jespah

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 08:13 am
@TomFromIsrael,
So, you get banned from the Daily Stormer, or something?
TomFromIsrael

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 08:19 am
@jespah,
I am an Israeli myself so obviously I wasn't banned from Daily Stormer. I wasn't even a member of that racist forum.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 10:25 am
@TomFromIsrael,
I think your focus is a bit skewed. I doubt that most women are looking for a man based on his country of origin. More personal issues are involved. So my question to you is, why would an Israeli man (or any man) want a woman who is more interested in where he is from than who he is?

I also wonder how you can reasonably make a blanket statement about an entire population. Is every single Israeli a terrible person?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 10:36 am
@TomFromIsrael,
TomFromIsrael wrote:

Why would any American girl date an Israeli guy ?

Your premise is pretty irrelevant to life and relationships in general.

Why would anyone date any other person (given the parameters that this isn't some kind of arranged dating/blind date situation)? Person one is attracted to person two (physically, emotionally, intellectually, spiritually, etc...). A date is setup. One or both parties may or may not enjoy said company and the subsequent event/experiences. In this day and age, in most openminded communities? This is pretty moot. Unless you happen to find a particularly militant individual. Then you might as well give up on that person.

Do you find yourself to be a unique, interesting, or approachable individual?

On the other hand, do you find yourself wearing a wearable sandwich board with the writing, "I'm an Israeli Guy[?]" How do you think random strangers can tell that you're Israeli?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 10:49 am
@TomFromIsrael,
how many times are you coming to come here to set up an account and ask the same question?
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 10:53 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

how many times are you coming to come here to set up an account and ask the same question?

Knew there was some bit of deja vu... sorry deja lit (already read) about this question.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 09:30 pm
Who knows? Maybe a preference.

Kind of like why the Kardashians always date Black guys.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 12:34 am
There was a guy here a few years ago who asked this very question again and again. At first, people took him seriously. After a while we figured out he just wanted to take cheap shots at Israel.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 12:36 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Ah yes, I didn't see this post at first.

You beat me to the punch.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 09:33 pm
@TomFromIsrael,
TomFromIsrael wrote:

Israel is a horrible country and Israelis are terrible people. It's an extremely racist country...

Apparently, from your past and present posting history, you're the one that's racist. You fool no one and are pretty one-dimensional.
0 Replies