Did they rape me?

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 11:40 am
I live in a house with 2 roommates and my boyfriend. Last night we were all drinking and I don't remember anything. I only had one drink. When I woke up this morning I had no bottoms on and my bra was off. I only had my shirt on. There are bruises on my upper thighs in between my legs and I feel like I got in a car accident. I'm really sore. When I went to get a towel to take a shower my roommate asked if there will be a round 2. My boyfriend is at work but when I texted him and asked him what happened last night and why there are bruises he said it was from friction and that we had rough sex..I haven't said anything since then but what do you all think? Is he lying? I'm freaking out. Our room mates always flirt with me and my boyfriend lets them but I never though this would happen. Am I jumping to conclusions?

centrox

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 11:44 am
Could they have spiked your drink? If so, they all belong in jail.
Blondeebabi

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 11:49 am
@centrox,
I've never been drunk off of one drink so I don't know. It's possible I guess. I've tried remembering parts of the night but I can't even remember a little bit
Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 11:53 am
@Blondeebabi,
You should probably call the police today. It's a tough thing to do but you'd be better off covering your bases than never knowing the truth. Don't delay, do it immediately.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 11:53 am
@Blondeebabi,
Go directly to the police and get a rape test. They might also take a blood test to see if some kind of roofie is still in your system. Go PRONTO.
Blondeebabi

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 12:09 pm
@tsarstepan,
How can I call the police on my bf?? I feel so awful.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 12:12 pm
@Blondeebabi,
You don't have to do that, just go get tested first. You don't have to turn anyone in or name names until you decide to do so.

Cycloptichorn
Blondeebabi

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 12:14 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Thank you.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 12:25 pm
@Blondeebabi,
Blondeebabi wrote:

He committed the worst betrayal anybody could perform on a friend/significant other. What will stop him (or his friend) from repeating such heinous acts? There's a possibility that he's done this before with other victims. Best case scenario? Your boyfriend gets help for his deviant violent actions.
Blondeebabi

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 12:30 pm
@tsarstepan,
He just admitted that they all 3 "had sex with me."
Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 01:00 pm
@Blondeebabi,
Sorry to hear that happened to you. You really need to go to the police and get tested, a hospital or clinic may be able to do so as well. Even if you later decide to do nothing, at least you have your options open, whereas if you do nothing you may not.

I personally would also begin exploring my options to move out immediately.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 01:48 pm
@Blondeebabi,
I would suggest contacting a local rape crisis center.

There are great places where you can go and get support and counseling from people who know how to help. They will be able to help you decide what steps to take, how to get medical help and what you can do. Going to a clinic quickly, as people here have said, can also be very helpful. What you are describing in your post is rape.

You don't need to go through this alone.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 03:47 pm
@Blondeebabi,
Like others have already said, go to the police as fast as possible. You have time to decide whether to press charges, but you don't have time to get proof that you were raped and/or drugged. That evidence can only be gathered over a short time.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 03:51 pm
@Blondeebabi,
Blondeebabi wrote:
He just admitted that they all 3 "had sex with me."

Then it is very important to have your blood tested for knockout drugs while such a test is still possible. You have a very short window of time to be tested.

If they used knockout drugs on you, you'll want to know that yourself at a minimum. And you'll probably be happy to be able to prove it in court.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 03:54 pm
@Blondeebabi,
Blondeebabi wrote:

If he helped his friends gang rape you, the question should be "How could he do that to you?"
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 05:06 pm
What are the chances that we get TWO posts about boyfriends fronting off their girlfriends for sex with other guys for a gang rape?

Are we being played by a deviant?
roger

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 05:24 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

I would give that something better than 98%
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 05:36 pm
@roger,
Aaack, Ms. Picky was Slow to Catch on even though I think we were warned by Roger earlier. I dunno, I don't want to reread it all.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 06:17 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

Hard to know. But a2k does show up in google searches for topics that have been previously discussed on a2k. That's how people suddenly started coming here for relationships advice. So it is very possible that someone who is trying to get advice about a possible rape and is feeling overwhelmed could hit google and end up at a2k asking for advice.

My philosophy is to always take posts at face value. If I answer in good faith to someone who is only pretending to ask for advice, no real harm was done. But if I'm mean to someone who's in pain and asking for help, that would only compound their suffering.
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 06:23 pm
@oralloy,
Agreed.