Did i overreact?

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:35 am
Re: Did i overreact?
class241 wrote:

Afterwards, we talked for a bit and then he picks my white thong up from the floor is was like, oooh, look at these. He then goes on to say that he has a black pair just like this and took them out of a box and showed them to me. They were clearly another girls pair of underwear. I asked why he had them and he said they got left behind.

He then puts my white pair in the box.

He said he was cleaning up one day and found them adn put them in the box.

they got left behind

he found them while cleaning up

she mailed them to him

someone hasn't got the story straight.

in the meantime, he's got a second pair in that box <shrugs>
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:36 am
Re: Did i overreact?
ehBeth wrote:
class241 wrote:

Afterwards, we talked for a bit and then he picks my white thong up from the floor is was like, oooh, look at these. He then goes on to say that he has a black pair just like this and took them out of a box and showed them to me. They were clearly another girls pair of underwear. I asked why he had them and he said they got left behind.

He then puts my white pair in the box.

He said he was cleaning up one day and found them adn put them in the box.

they got left behind

he found them while cleaning up

she mailed them to him

someone hasn't got the story straight.

in the meantime, he's got a second pair in that box <shrugs>

Good catch....
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:40 am
Years ago, on 8th Street in Greenwich Village, you would see lots of shoes like that. How do you walk in them??? Carefully, very carefully! Laughing
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:42 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Years ago, on 8th Street in Greenwich Village, you would see lots of shoes like that. How do you walk in them??? Carefully, very carefully! Laughing

Which is why I have a pronounced limp to this very day.
0 Replies

class241

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:44 am
re
Yeah i dont know why he first said he found them while cleaning, then said they were mailed. I didnt ask, i jsut dont even care or want to know.

'I don't know the guy, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was a bit of a, errrr, probe by him - hoping that class241 might be into the scene'

I"m not sure what you mean by this?

For the record my undies are not in that box. he was kidding when he put them in there, i asked for them back and put them on.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 12:34 pm
You have known this guy since early December.

You went to bed with him after two weeks. Sex is good, he knows what he's doing.

He went out of town for most of the holidays.

When he came back, you went to bed again. The sex was good.

Then he came up with a very tasteless trophy that "somehow" arrived in his possession. He knows you are still tender from your breakup and a bit insecure--but he gets out the box to show you some other woman's underwear.

I'd guess that "more into the scene" means swingers and swinging. You certainly made it clear that you are a monogamous woman.

Personally, I think any guy flaunting his past prowess in my face was both insensitive and immature--no matter how good he was in bed.

I'm with Roger. Don't get entangled with this guy. Your hang-ups and his hang-ups are a clash, not a match.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 12:41 pm
Re: re
class241 wrote:
Yeah i dont know why he first said he found them while cleaning, then said they were mailed. I didnt ask, i jsut dont even care or want to know.

'I don't know the guy, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was a bit of a, errrr, probe by him - hoping that class241 might be into the scene'

I"m not sure what you mean by this?

For the record my undies are not in that box. he was kidding when he put them in there, i asked for them back and put them on.

He may have been trying to find out what kind of sexual play you are willing to participate in - in re what I meant.

When you asked for your panties back, you answered that question. If you think he was kidding ... o.k.
0 Replies

class241

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 01:29 pm
re
I guess i am feeling more and more mad and i'm wondering if he is worth it. I do have a good time with him, but at the same time he hasnt really done anything that much to make me want to stick around. I feel like part of the reason i'm sticking around is because we've had sex. I realize now that maybe i slept with him too soon. HE doesnt seem to be some kinky freak or anything, but i still feel that he is maybe not right in the head to have shown me some other girls underwear. I told my mother (probably shouldnt have) and she just said, he's nuts forget about him. It would have been on thing if i found the underwear on my own but he willingly showed them to me. I dont know what to do. On top of it all, i sent him a text message on my way home last night saying, sorry for being a pain yesterday, i had a good time with you. He hasnt responded. he said yesterday when i left that he'd call me tonight but i think it shows lack of interst/respect on his part to not even respond considering what happened. if i end this, what should i say?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 01:33 pm
Just have sex. Don't make it any more than a good time. Most people (women) can't do this but some can.
0 Replies

class241

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 04:31 pm
re
i still havent decided what i'm going to do. Part of me wants to drop him, but the other part thinks, well everyone says and does stupid things at some point. I know i can be oversensitive, and i'm not sure that i want to stop seeing him because of something that has to do with his past. I am going to see how the conversation goes tonight. He said he was going to come see me tomorrow (he's an hour away) and if he doesnt i'm going to end things.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 07:31 pm
Class, I don't think you were that over sensitive. I'd be upset by it. Especially with him putting yours in the box too, even though you ended up with them back.

Makes me think of a panty sniffer...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 07:40 pm
There's only one thing to do, if you're hot.

Hop on a plane and come have sex with me. I PROMISE not not be flto show you any women's underwear that may or may not be floating around my apartment.

Actually, it was a pretty bush-league move on his part. Not the smoothest move. I've said plenty of stupid things to women, but have enough sense not to do that. Ex's and past sex partners just shouldn't come up.

However, sounds like you got your point across to him. Strike one. If he does anything like that again, then he's showing you he's a complete retard.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 11:57 am
I don't think you over-reacted. Good for you, you didn't let your panties stay in the box. I'd make it clear to him that your underwear will NEVER be in that box!

You already know he lies ("I found them.....she mailed them...") This is not a good sign.

I don't think you need to dump him pronto, but I'd be on the look-out for more lies or wierd stuff. I think it was really stupid of him to show you the panties in the first place. What did he think you would do, anyway? Say, Oh, I wish my panties could be in that box too? He's old enough to know better!

PS-Did he show up when he said he would? If he didn't, I'd start to detach from him.
0 Replies

class241

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 02:00 pm
re
well we are going out tonight. He's in my city and i'm meeting him after work for dinner and a movie. I spoke with him last night and today. LAst night he asked if i was mad, i said no why would i be, because i always am? He just said no. So the underwear has not come up, and i dont know if it will...
0 Replies