55 is a pyramidal number - the rainforest, the world and us

teenyboone

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 05:27 pm
Stradee, I've been here for quite a few years, never in this forum, though. Well, lets just say I was registered here and was also participating in the Abuzz threads at the nytimes. I am in the aimoo.com, Buzzards Roost threads, seattlebuzz.com and a few other yahoo groups. You'll know me by my moniker, teenyboone. I been called a lot of names but everyone from the threads recognize an old curmudgeon like me.

A Hearty Helllloooo, Danon! Been a while since I've heard from you. I normally see your photos and quotes on myfamily.com A link from the old Abuzzers, forced me to revive and retrieve my password, etc. to get in, so now that I'm here, I hope to make some new friends, post a little, read a lot and find out what you guys are up to. Thanks for the welcome.
I hope Shoe gets better, I've had 2 bouts with pneumonia already this past fall. It's tough, so I'll have to add him to my prayer chain.

Stradee wrote:
sumac LOL

It was Eve named the babies. Laughing

Hi ya teenie! Welcome to a2k and the rainforest! So good seeing new friends registering and clicking for the rainforest each day.

A note from Seattle. Shoesharper was taken to the hospital with phnemonia - Mr shoesharper began a thread titled "shoesharper" from "in the news" category at the Seattle site. Please send good thoughts and prayers for shoe's speedy recovery. thanks

40 ACRES TODAY!!!!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 05:30 pm
OOps! Can't post other threads huh? Well, Yahoo Aimoo and Seattle Buzz were the three and the myfamily site too! Sorry!
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 06:17 pm
Not to worry teeny - the hamsters run rabid at the thought of another forum site. We've become accustomed to the large printed letters of protest from the rascals. LOL

Registered at my family forum also, but can't figure how to transfer photos to the site. I've managed posting a few comments and howdies, though. Maybe i'll re-register with one of my two forum names, so people will know who the hecks saying "hi".

Mr Shoesharper hasn't posted since he started the seattle thread. Just isn't the same without shoes responses and threads. It's been a few days since Shoe was admitted to hospital. Hope to God she returns real soon. Wow, teeny - take good care! Phnemonia twice in one year!
Jeese, that must've been terrible!

Well, its good seeing your posts here at the rainforest thread. Today, I'll give Mags a holler at aimoo and ask her to drop by and say hi to her old friends also.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 06:21 pm
Good to see you here, Teenyboone. I drop in at that Pacific Northwest site from time to time, too, as you might have noticed. Not too often, though. Hardly anything worth discussing there and very few sympatico people.
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 07:29 pm
Politics isn't generally a happy subject, but what I find facinating are the writing styles and opinions at all of the sites.

For the most part - all the sites members intelligent and thoughtful people, however the subject matter of many of the threads arn't exactly uplifting. People do the best they can with the knowledge they have.
Plus, the humor emtting from many controversial subjects, priceless.

Merry, I've seen some of your posts at sb and wondered why you visit infrequently. Sad
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 07:37 pm
Stradee,

I will take your word for it. Yes I did originally register when Abuzz was active. Glad I am on the team.

s
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 08:08 pm
sumac, you are an official aktbird wildclicker! Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 08:41 pm
[size=28]40.020 acres[/color][/size]

there's just nothing to add to that really

other than welcome to some of our newer wildclickers, welcome back to some of the stalwarts - it's time for a party !!!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 08:44 pm
http://www.longbraid.com/ss_distinctive/SSAnimatedFireworks.jpg
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 08:50 pm
http://yves.marsal.free.fr/atoutgifs/person/yper_sch26.gifhttp://yves.marsal.free.fr/atoutgifs/person/yper_sch15.gifhttp://yves.marsal.free.fr/atoutgifs/person/yper_sch11.gif
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 04:13 am
Pahhtee Hearty!!!
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 07:22 am
Just wonderful!!!

Still reinventing my computer. 7 hour XP SP2 download overnight failed to install. Arghh!!!!

Thank you for confirming, Stradee. Will go click now.
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 07:28 am
http://www.seedsofchange.com/garden_center/catalog_request.asp

For those gardeners and landscapers interested in open-pollinated and heirloom seeds from around the world, screw Burpee and their hybridized ilk, the 2005 Seeds of Change catalog is now available.

Very worthy seed bank endeavor. If you have to put your money somewhere, it might as well be here. The catalogue is huge and great reading.
0 Replies

danon5

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 08:21 am
sumac,
What a nice catalog........ Thanks.

Morning all,
Clicked my first set of clicks in a row for our 2nd forty acres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 04:05 pm
40 ACRES! TERRIFIC NEWS WILDCLICKERS

sumac, thanks for the neat catalog!

You are doing such a good job with your computer! yaayyy!

all clicked
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 06:19 pm
You and your 282 friends have supported 1,744,013.8 square feet!

Marine Wetlands habitat supported: 61,659.6 square feet.
You have supported: (34,603.4)
Your 282 friends have supported: (27,056.2)

American Prairie habitat supported: 32,932.1 square feet.
You have supported: (9,293.4)
Your 282 friends have supported: (23,638.7)

Rainforest habitat supported: 1,649,422.1 square feet.
You have supported: (158,826.7)
Your 282 friends have supported: (1,490,595.3)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 06:22 pm
40 acres?

watch our dust - we're headin' for 50 acres now!

1 Aktbird57 .. 40.034 acres
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 08:16 pm
dusty trail, dusty trail....created by that green car.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 08:21 pm
http://www.competitionplus.com/08_19_2004/photos/family_chevelle_01.jpg

:wink:
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 08:31 pm
alleyoop......

Razz
0 Replies