55 is a pyramidal number - the rainforest, the world and us

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 08:33 am
We've been clicking as a group (the aktbird57's) for over 4 years. This is the 55th rainforest thread. There is power in numbers - and sometimes numbers have interesting meanings.

Please add to the power of our group - join the wildclickers![/size]

55 is a pyramidal number (the sum of the first five square numbers): 1 + 4 + 9 + 16 + 25 = 55
55 is a triangular number: 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 = 55
Brandy The strongest brandies contain 55% alcohol.
After 55 years of marriage you celebrate an emerald anniversary.

Please join us in daily clicking for the Rainforest (and other worthy causes), and become a part of our cordial group on this Rainforest thread. We are the aktbird57 team in Race for the Rainforest, and we are the number ONE team in the world!

Please help! Go to the Race for the Rain Forest at Care2.com. Just click on a button and somewhere in the world, you'll save a lot of square feet of rain forest, prairie, or wetlands, -- you choose! Corporate sponsors show
their logos when you click, and in return, they pay for the habitat saved.

Just click: http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=856730509

To register for the first time, create your own Distinct Log-in name
and Password. Then each time you visit the site to click you simply
Log-in and click on the Rainforest button. It's that simple. The
site is FREE. If you have a question, we have plenty of answers. FREE.

After clicking, feel free to post on this thread. We have the most
wonderful and helpful group of people clicking here. Any time you can't
click, we can arrange for a substitute to click for you.
[/color][/size]

from piffka:

Quote:
"55" implies the power of new thought forms.

Numerology: Has to do with accessing Higher Mind (55) and channeling it through your individuality (1). 55 is a direct line to the mind of God or as some call it, the akashic records. It is calling upon you to responsibly harness and direct the knowledge that is attainable now. There are also changes taking place and many choices ahead. Responsible choices must be made and the route to these is through the Higher Mind. As with all Master number influences, meditation is key here. (Reduces to 10 and to 1).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 23,247 • Replies: 439
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 08:40 am
FIFTY-FIVE

Fifty-five. Five and five.
Like the time I survived
snakes and scaled ladders.
How nice to throw the dice
and climb with fives
not once but twice.

John Agard
0 Replies

Joan Lee

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 08:50 am
Still clicking away! Thanks!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 08:54 am
Thanks for popping in, Joan Lee. It's great to let the rest of the team know that it's not just the regular posters here who are still keepin' on keepin' on. Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 08:56 am
http://www.oneworldjourneys.com/images/ecards/salmon_sea_card_middle.jpg

from this wonderful site

http://www.oneworldjourneys.com/salmon/low/index.html
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 09:11 am
Thanks for the new thread, ehBeth!

clicked
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 09:13 am
ooh, good Stradee!

the account you are looking for hasn't been registered with the team - though it shows as one to which an invite has been sent - so it is ready to be registered. the note i just sent went there - try clicking on the link and registering that account (maybe with a different name?) .
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 09:26 am
Thanks ehBeth!

After work today, will re-register with link, then send an e mail from the new account.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 09:39 am
I've been clicking that link everyday, and also on my care2 account.

(I did miss clicking for a few days, during the holidays) Shocked
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 09:46 am
Yeah, colorbook! and now a link to

http://www.oneworldjourneys.com/graphics/pow_maintitle.gif

try clicking on the image - it should work <crossing fingers, toes and eyes>
0 Replies

pwayfarer

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:17 am
Happy New Year to all. Thanks for the new thread ebeth and for the lovely picturing our world site (yes, it works)
Clicking like mad.
I'm sending you a New Years picture show in French - I assume that as a good Canadian you are bilingual. I'd send it to everyone here, but I can't figure out how to do it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:22 am
Hey, ms worldlywayfarer!
I'll watch for the show, and try to attach it here <crossing fingers>

Bilingual? At least!
0 Replies

Kara

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 11:10 am
Hi ehBeth,

Thanks for the link and the new thread. I am in Ireland and on the slowest dial-up ever, but it is worth waiting to Click!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 11:16 am
Kara!

Thanks for checking in Very Happy

Slowest dial-up? I think we've got some other candidates round here. We are some mighty stubborn buggers - I guess that's how we've managed to get to over 36,000 total clicks so far.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 12:48 pm
Still clicking.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 01:08 pm
Good to hear that, Miss Noddy Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 01:24 pm
Quote:
Hi there - got the invitation but am so far out of luck posting to the thread - (although I had joined Able2know in December when Cheri led me to Danon's thread and I apparently was accepted.)

On trying to post a message, Hamster now gives me a message that I am not registered and am devoid of credentials! : )

I hope this address is still valid for you - I still have to sort through the e-mail I received while in hospital and get current addresses - am concerned that a whole batch got into trunk of my niece's car (in Calgary!!!!)

The chocolates were beyond description and I'm sure of about 20 people spreading the word about the qualitity and presentation and taste!!!! Godiva should be scared!!

If there is another way to get in touch with Hamster - maybe you'll let me know. The Rain Forest seems to have various headquarters for the threads, but without intention, I seem to have antagonized someone so left the threads but not the thought.

In case I don't get in - say Hi from me - Off now to have a bi-lingual drink (yeah sure - that would be "two and two").

anita b

I've sent a note to the helpdesk, so I hope we'll see anitaB here in person.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 04:10 pm
I must admit that I didn't realize that the finest brandies contain 55 percent alcohol. That would make them US 90 Proof. You're just a fount of interesting information, ehBeth. Thanx for the neat new thread.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 04:21 pm
the internet is a fount of interesting information, Merriest of Andrews. :wink:

i found that when i did a google search on " fifty five"
0 Replies

Thinkzinc

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 04:28 pm
Happy New Year!
Oh my gosh! Although I have been clicking, I haven't actually signed into Care2 for a few months, or visited A2K, so I hadn't been keeping track of the leading racers! Aktbird is number one!! Fantastic! I'm sure I'm very belated, but congratulations!
And Beth, the One World Journeys site is wonderful, thank you for the link!

Very Happy
0 Replies