Evolutionry/religious nonsense

brianjakub

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2018 08:11 am
@brianjakub,
I like your name Sky daddy by the way. Much better than Spaghetti Monster. Very descriptive and better matches the evidence we now have of his existence.
farmerman

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2018 08:16 am
@brianjakub,
Quote:
better matches the evidence we now have of his existence

You really think Im gonna let you get away with that statement? Youve avoided anything that is evidential , yet you continue to state that you hqve presented some. Where is it? What is it? does it stand tests or experimentation? can it be falsified at all?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2018 09:11 am
@farmerman,
I'm sure bj knows what a pencil is, and he can certainly produce it as evidence. However, it's impossible to produce an imaginary god without knowing how it looks. How can any god be at all places at all times keeping track of all homo sapiens? Impossible. It's not even practical; for what purpose?
brianjakub

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2018 10:45 am
@farmerman,
What evidence do you have that the big bang created matter or supernova or creating matter today?
0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2018 10:49 am
@farmerman,
What evidence do you have that gravity even existed before the big bang except the need for gravity to make the big bang theory work ?
farmerman

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2018 12:42 pm
@brianjakub,
I have nothing about the peristance of gravity. There are two way of thinking about it.
1A force
2A curvature of spqce

Since this is a discussion bout evolution v ID, I feel you are merely avoiding the topic by conflating nine or more disjointed topics just to sound profound.
You may be easily impressed, I am not.

Like the subatomic duck said, "Quark Quark"
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2018 01:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
One more thing about god knowing all. If god already knows how each human will behave during their life, why does he need to watch them at all? After all, didn't he create us?
0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2018 03:27 pm
@farmerman,
DNA and natural selection do not work without quantum mechanics and relativity operating in the background they are essential complex components
farmerman

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2018 06:22 pm
@brianjakub,
whatever,youre getting like leadfoot. irrational and repetitive.
Setanta

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 01:45 am
@brianjakub,
What evidence is that? Can you present that evidence, which, of course, will not just be plausible, but irrefutable, huh? As FM said, you're just making a pseudo-scientific stew here in an attempt to sound profound. You're whistling past the graveyard.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 01:52 am
@brianjakub,
Why did your god create cancer?.
brianjakub

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 05:57 am
@farmerman,
And you never answered my question. What evidence do you have that large atoms are created in super novae and hydrogen and helium were created in the big bang ? Please provide some evidence beyond speculation.
0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 06:01 am
@Setanta,
Plausible is better than, wow matter popped into existence after a gravitationally induced explosion. But, it takes atoms of matter for gravity to exist in the first place so where did the gravity come from?
brianjakub

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 06:10 am
@eurocelticyankee,
He allowed cancer so we could learn what happens if you mess up the perfection. The only path back to perfection is resurection as a believer. God wouldnt be very loving or just, if he allowed death to be a teaching tool but then didnt help us overcome death in the end with a bodily ressurection of the dead.
farmerman

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 06:27 am
@brianjakub,
This god is seriously a nut job.
Setanta

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 07:04 am
@brianjakub,
Leaving aside your complete incomprehension of the hypothesis of a singularity--none of that has anything to do with evolution, and the completely bankrupt a priori assumption of the existence of your magic sky daddy.
farmerman

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 08:28 am
@Setanta,
all his myth tales make sense to him, since he denies most of what science offers.

0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 11:51 am
@farmerman,
And you never answered my question. What evidence do you have that large atoms are created in super novae and hydrogen and helium were created in the big bang ? Please provide some evidence beyond speculation
brianjakub

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 11:56 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Leaving aside your complete incomprehension of the hypothesis of a singularity--none of that has anything to do with evolution
It takes matter and laws of physics for natural selection to work. What evidence do you have that large atoms are created in super novae and hydrogen and helium were created in the singularity of the big bang? What evidence do we have of what goes on in a singularity beyond speculative mathematical equations that have little to do with reality? Please provide some evidence beyond speculation.
farmerman

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 12:25 pm
@brianjakub,
dont be coy. Ive been asking you for several months now about where can you dig up a single piece of evidence that is supportive of a belief in ID. Conflation of the Big Bang, nucleosynthesis, with evolution is not new here. Several others, more adept at Bible scholastic diversion than are you , have tried and it always boiled down to their trying to control the conversation by demanding that their own conflationary and really dumass questions be answered strait away but always (I MEAN ALWAYS) avoiding answering those of others whove asked and waited patiently for replies that never seem to be forwarded.
Could it be that you have no idea in hell where to begin??

Anyway, welcome to the A2K club of Creationists and IDers who think they can control the discussion. Either join in, answer questions in order, or get lost and dump your crap onto the Bible-Thumpers .