Help to identify myself

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2017 02:13 pm
Hello,

I am 33 years old man. Since the age of 15, I started knowing that I was interested in men, but only some specitic types of OLDER men, for example business men 50+, not fat. When encountering girls, I don't have much sexual feeling as what I imagine with old men. With men, just think of blow job and jerk off together, more I do not want. This went along with me till now. At 30 I decided to get married to a girl, who is now my wife. We have a happy family and had a child. I love her and enjoy with her in bed, she does too. In my opinion she doesn't know/think that I often imagine about old men, coz I have often made such a hot sex with her.
After married, there were some chances for me to meet old men, of course wife didnt know. We did jerk off and blow job together. But afterwards, I am not interested in him any more, and remain my interest in other old men. I prefer to watch men in WC and imagine of jerking off or blowing job with them, specially with business men. I have been always interested in business men, even just see them on internet. Their images could even stay in my head for a long time and often I imagine of having sex with them. However, I guess, once I would blow job with them, my interest will fade and again want with other old men. Even thought my head always think of old men but still love my wife and have good sex with her.
I think I am a bi-curious or just curious on old men... But I am not sure.
Appreciate your opinion about my story.
Warm regards.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 714 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2017 05:07 pm
Only you know for sure what your sexual identity is. Figure it out and embrace it as a part of who you are.
0 Replies