Am I bisexual? Please help

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 09:18 pm
So my entire life I've noticed that sexual scenes no matter the genders of people usually turned me on, either a tiny bit or quite a bit. I am a girl and I've always known I was attracted to guys, I currently have a boyfriend who I am very attracted to. However recently I've been wondering if this being turned on my "on screen" stuff such as in movies makes me bisexual? The thing though is that it's never translated to real life. I've never been attracted to a girl in person or turned on by one, it's just when I see one on TV in a sexual setting.I had a friend say that the reason I don't feel this way towards girls in person is because subconsciously I don't allow myself to, however I'm not sure if this is true or not.... So I was wondering if this is a "sex thing" as in something that just turns me on (seeing people in a sexual way, or if it means I'm bisexual?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 1,165 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 06:23 am
Sexual scenes are meant to turn on EVERYONE, so don't worry about it. Perhaps you identify with the female and that turns you on.

There's who you are, who you want to be, and then there's who you want to go to bed with.

Relax.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 10:09 pm
@Confused152,
i dont think that makes You bisexual and if What your friend says its just Her oppinion, dont get concerned because of it
0 Replies