How do I help my parents understand?

Shanaynay

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 12:19 pm
no more cutting. i hate school. it sucks. the only think i like about it is my friends!! : )
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 12:32 pm
Good for you, Shanaynay on the no more cutting! Success can feel pretty awesome, don't ya think? And keeping that in mind...remember the end of school really IS just a short ways away in the grand scheme of life. You can do it and then the world is yours, sweetie! Hang in there!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 12:41 pm
Good I am glad to hear you don't cut anymore, yea I hated school too! I graduated in 2003 and I just now started missing it.. not because of the classes.. just the people and I miss actually skipping class ahhh the good old days
0 Replies

Shanaynay

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 12:54 pm
haha. im scared to skip class. just ebcause of the stupid rules the school has over skipping. if you skip you get like 100 minutes of detention for like each class period that you skip. what a stupi school.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 01:03 pm
No, don't skip class, I wish I hadn't now, maybe I;d be in a nice college... not that I am not doing good now... did some college and working full time

But I skipped class almost everyday senior year... but they all knew I was going through a really hard time (I was cutting then also) and I got a Saturday Detention every Saturday(which was the only time I was in school).... and I got suspended for not going and detentions... it was no fun at all in the end... but at the time I was abusing a certain drug and I just didn't give a f*ck

But don't skip school.... it's def. not worth the consequences
0 Replies

Shanaynay

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 01:16 pm
yeah. theres only one day that i plan on skipping and its senior skip day. and teachers know when this day is annd all of that haha. its awesome.
0 Replies