Tsunami Relief: The Real Story

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 01:03 pm
I'm a new member to this forum, so pardon my audacity/conceit in opening a new topic so quickly. Is it out of character or etiquette? Sad

I checked this morning's news the way I usually do; through blogs like RealClearPolitics, Powerline, Instapundit, LGF, etc. and chanced upon a story that caught my eye.

I'm certain everyone has heard stories about the Tsunami and the accompanying relief efforts, as well as the political football it's all been made out to be. This Powerline article made me wonder what I was actually seeing as I watched UNSG Kofi Annan, Colin Powell and Mr Egeland on CNN talking about UN relief efforts.

The following entry is attributed to the Powerline and Diplomad blogs:

Quote:
Tsunami Relief: The Real Story

Several months ago, we linked to a new blog by a group of career Foreign Service officers, called Diplomad. Diplomad provides sharp, knowledgeable commentary. It turns out that one of the site's contributors is stationed in one of the countries hit by the tsunami (I don't think he's said which one). His regard for the U.N. disaster relief effort is, shall we say, muted:

Well, we're heading into Day 7 of the Asian quake/tsunami crisis. And the UN relief effort? Nowhere to be seen except at some meetings and on CNN and BBC as talking heads. In this corner of the Far Abroad, it's Yanks and Aussies doing the hard, sweaty work of saving lives.
Check out this interview (on the UN's official website) with SecGen Annan and Under SecGen Egeland shows,

Mr. Egeland: Our main problems now are in northern Sumatra and Aceh. <...> In Aceh, today 50 trucks of relief supplies are arriving. <...> Tomorrow, we will have eight full airplanes arriving. I discussed today with Washington whether we can draw on some assets on their side, after consultations with the Indonesian Government, to set up what we call an "air-freight handling centre" in Aceh.

Tomorrow, we will have to set up a camp for relief workers - 90 of them - which is fully self-contained, with kitchen, food, lodging, everything, because they have nowhere to stay and we don't want them to be an additional burden on the people there.

I provided this to some USAID colleagues working in Indonesia and their heads nearly exploded. The first paragraph is quite simply a lie. The UN is taking credit for things that hard-working, street savvy USAID folks have done. It was USAID working with their amazing network of local contacts who scrounged up trucks, drivers, and fuel; organized the convoy and sent it off to deliver critical supplies. A UN "air-freight handling centre" in Aceh? Bull! It's the Aussies and the Yanks who are running the air ops into Aceh. We have people working and sleeping on the tarmac in Aceh, surrounded by bugs, mud, stench and death, who every day bring in the US and Aussie C-130s and the US choppers; unload, load, send them off. We have no fancy aid workers' retreat -- notice the priorities of the UN? People are dying and what's the first thing the UN wants to do? Set up "a camp for relief workers" one that would be "fully self-contained, with kitchen, food, lodging, everything."

The UN is a sham.

There's lots more; check it out, and return to Diplomad for ongoing coverage. It will be interesting to see what happens when the U.N. people actually show up.

I wanted to know if anyone has any knowledge about the ongoing Relief efforts - then compare notes. Hopefully, we can get a better picture about what the relief efforts are in the region. Speculation about what to do about it is a little moot (I don't think we have control over it) but it's always interesting... Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,789 • Replies: 52
No top replies

Lash

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 01:10 pm
Excuse us if we don't respond quickly. We've been busy on another thread, bludgeoning one another with the aid contretemps.

Welcome. Put on some iron underpants and wade in.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 01:22 pm
The use of te Abe Lincoln to "make water" is kind of stupid. The area neediong water is bigger tthan te US and canada combined. Id have a batch of treatment plants that make 20 gpm and try to chopper these into the centers of needy population. WAter is very critical and getting a measly 400000 gal per day shipped around is underwhelming.
My take on this was that the US efforts didnt really get organized until Friday 12/31.
too many dept heads are leaving and the govt was on a holiday staaffing.

Im not saying tthat many countries wont step up and get rolling but , at least for te US, nobody was home, and counting on the administraation is less than satisfying.

those poor victims need clean water medicine, food,
In this case, time is critical to life or death. and its not like the victimss are in a single area.
0 Replies

rykehaven

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 01:26 pm
Lash wrote:
Excuse us if we don't respond quickly. We've been busy on another thread, bludgeoning one another with the aid contretemps.

Welcome. Put on some iron underpants and wade in.
It's OK, I'm reading along in other threads as I keep my eye on this one. They're mostly talking about process and the political jockying so far...

Have you worked in, or do you know anyone who works in Disaster Relief and aid agencies like USAID?
0 Replies

rykehaven

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 02:19 pm
Quote:
The use of te Abe Lincoln to "make water" is kind of stupid. The area neediong water is bigger tthan te US and canada combined.

It's not at all clear to me that it is "stupid". The area is large, I agree, but the entire area has not been destroyed by the Tsunami. More importantly, because this is an archipelagic region, and Indonesia is more than 200 million strong, the population is extremely condensed in a very sall area, particularly in urbanized areas. The Abe doesn't have the capability to spread its resources over the region, and nobody said it would. But it DOES have the capability to provide relief to millions in a population dense center like Aceh.

BTW, the Abe's capabilities go far beyond "make water". They include a fully equipped hospital, supply logistics, search and rescue, communications, on site observation, and more. It wouldn't surprise me if the Abe has becomes an HQ of the relief effort.

Quote:
Id have a batch of treatment plants that make 20 gpm and try to chopper these into the centers of needy population. WAter is very critical and getting a measly 400000 gal per day shipped around is underwhelming.

I have no idea where you would get those on such short notice, unless you mean the hundreds of portable water purification devices in the Abe Battlegroup. Rolling Eyes The ones in the Survival rafts are used to keep thousands of sailors afloat and alive in case they need to abandon ship. Personally, I don't think they should be used though.

And a person can survive on a half gallon of water a day easily, so a quick calculation surmises that 400,000 gallons will save a lot of lives. I don't find it underwhelming at all.

Quote:
My take on this was that the US efforts didnt really get organized until Friday 12/31.

i'm not sure if the US got organized on 12/31. It seems like an arbitrary date of your choosing, but if they did, was this such a scandal to get organized? Also, I would rather look at the results rather than the process.

Quote:
Im not saying tthat many countries wont step up and get rolling but , at least for te US, nobody was home, and counting on the administraation is less than satisfying.

I think this is a little self-righteous of you.

Quote:
In this case, time is critical to life or death. and its not like the victimss are in a single area.

Many people's hearts bleed for them. You're not the only one who's concerned. Please ease up and try to allow us some credit, OK? Confused

As for the time factor? Yes, though water is the most time-restrictive commodity. It is heavy to transport, which is why ferrying it by chopper is a bad idea. In fact it is far more common, feasible, for us to ferry in empty containers. Rain is a plus in this region, but you have to deal with shelter and possible landslides and other complications. I don't think it will be too much of a problem in an urban area though.

A person can survive weeks without food, but can go only so long without water. Furthermore, many of the relief supplies are dehydrated for better, compact, and lighter transport, and obviously require water infusion content. The only reasonable approach, and on such short notice, is to bring in water supplies through truck from surviving and nearby supplies, or - as is happening now, use the US Navy's water producing facilities. Finding a wharf, a suitable conduit to tie up to, is the real question. Circumstances vary, and so will technique. For example, you can simply run hoses from the "risers" of US warships down to the anchorage (if it's deep enough for the ship to enter) or down to the pier.
0 Replies

rykehaven

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 02:29 pm
I fully admit I do not know how to use the QUOTE system here Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 02:39 pm
Using the "quote" tab above center will get a generic quote setup, using the "quote" bubble to the right and up will quote an individual and list their name as the source of the quote.
It takes some time, but experiment with them, use the preview button, and your post will show up below as it would be delivered to the board.

Good luck, and welcome.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 02:40 pm
rykehaven wrote:

If you want to put someone's entire reply in a single quote, just click on the 'quote' button that's located in the upper right hand corner of every post. A 'post a reply' window will automatically open up, and you can post your reply to the remark you just quoted (as I did in this reply, with your post quoted above).

If you want to dissect a post into parts, and reply to the individual parts (like you were attempting to do), you should cut the whole post you want to dissect, and paste it in a 'post a reply' window. With the whole post there, you just click and drag your mouse to highlight the part you want to quote, then click on the 'quote' button located above the dialog box. Repeat this procedure, placing your replies in between the quotes.

Hope that helps.
0 Replies

rykehaven

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 02:42 pm
candidone1 wrote:
Using the "quote" tab above center will get a generic quote setup, using the "quote" bubble to the right and up will quote an individual and list their name as the source of the quote.
It takes some time, but experiment with them, use the preview button, and your post will show up below as it would be delivered to the board.

Good luck, and welcome.

Thanks be with you from a gracious and humble ignoramus. :wink:
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 02:46 pm
rykehaven wrote:

Thanks be with you from a gracious and humble ignoramus. :wink:

....hey, you've got the smiley's figured out! Laughing
0 Replies

rykehaven

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 02:53 pm
snood wrote:
rykehaven wrote:

If you want to put someone's entire reply in a single quote, just click on the 'quote' button that's located in the upper right hand corner of every post. A 'post a reply' window will automatically open up, and you can post your reply to the remark you just quoted (as I did in this reply, with your post quoted above).

If you want to dissect a post into parts, and reply to the individual parts (like you were attempting to do), you should cut the whole post you want to dissect, and paste it in a 'post a reply' window. With the whole post there, you just click and drag your mouse to highlight the part you want to quote, then click on the 'quote' button located above the dialog box. Repeat this procedure, placing your replies in between the quotes.

Hope that helps.

I fixed the post. Thanks guys ! Very Happy
0 Replies

Joe Republican

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 05:03 pm
Hi Ryke and welcome to the forum.

I think the problem AGAIN, was a lack of leadership. The original offer of $15 million in aid was a complete joke and an insult to the rest of the world. We should have been the LEAD in this tragedy, and being the one and only superpower, we have a humanitarian right to do so. Then I had to listen to the president say the UN official "needed to check his facts" and tried to defend his initial petty offer. It was an absolute joke and a disgrace.

Now, we are finally upping the anti to over $350million, and giving aid. We should have done it a week sooner, but that's beside the point, we need to act and act fast.

As for the UN, again they are the leaders of the relief effort. THey started airlifting supplies on the 29th and they are continuing to do so.

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=12928&Cr=tsunami&Cr1=

You need to look at both sides of the argument, the sites you visit daily are propaganda machines put out by the RNC to brainwash people. Articles such as you posted, only look at one side of the story, distort the facts and present an acute point of view.

You really need to go to the horses mouth to find out what is going on.

This is a horrible situation and now it appears there may be upwards of 500K dead since there have been entire villages wiped out. We need to help and help fast
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 05:20 pm
rykehaven wrote:
Quote:
The use of te Abe Lincoln to "make water" is kind of stupid. The area neediong water is bigger tthan te US and canada combined.

It's not at all clear to me that it is "stupid". The area is large, I agree, but the entire area has not been destroyed by the Tsunami. More importantly, because this is an archipelagic region, and Indonesia is more than 200 million strong, the population is extremely condensed in a very sall area, particularly in urbanized areas. The Abe doesn't have the capability to spread its resources over the region, and nobody said it would. But it DOES have the capability to provide relief to millions in a population dense center like Aceh.

BTW, the Abe's capabilities go far beyond "make water". They include a fully equipped hospital, supply logistics, search and rescue, communications, on site observation, and more. It wouldn't surprise me if the Abe has becomes an HQ of the relief effort.

Quote:
Id have a batch of treatment plants that make 20 gpm and try to chopper these into the centers of needy population. WAter is very critical and getting a measly 400000 gal per day shipped around is underwhelming.

I have no idea where you would get those on such short notice, unless you mean the hundreds of portable water purification devices in the Abe Battlegroup. Rolling Eyes The ones in the Survival rafts are used to keep thousands of sailors afloat and alive in case they need to abandon ship. Personally, I don't think they should be used though.

And a person can survive on a half gallon of water a day easily, so a quick calculation surmises that 400,000 gallons will save a lot of lives. I don't find it underwhelming at all.

Quote:

i'm not sure if the US got organized on 12/31. It seems like an arbitrary date of your choosing, but if they did, was this such a scandal to get organized? Also, I would rather look at the results rather than the process.

Quote:

I think this is a little self-righteous of you.

Quote:

Many people's hearts bleed for them. You're not the only one who's concerned. Please ease up and try to allow us some credit, OK? Confused

As for the time factor? Yes, though water is the most time-restrictive commodity. It is heavy to transport, which is why ferrying it by chopper is a bad idea. In fact it is far more common, feasible, for us to ferry in empty containers. Rain is a plus in this region, but you have to deal with shelter and possible landslides and other complications. I don't think it will be too much of a problem in an urban area though.

A person can survive weeks without food, but can go only so long without water. Furthermore, many of the relief supplies are dehydrated for better, compact, and lighter transport, and obviously require water infusion content. The only reasonable approach, and on such short notice, is to bring in water supplies through truck from surviving and nearby supplies, or - as is happening now, use the US Navy's water producing facilities. Finding a wharf, a suitable conduit to tie up to, is the real question. Circumstances vary, and so will technique. For example, you can simply run hoses from the "risers" of US warships down to the anchorage (if it's deep enough for the ship to enter) or down to the pier.

That is very interesting.

I was wondering if Indonesia would accept bits of the military of other nations coming in to help - because - while knowing nothing about how things are done in such circumstances - I was thinking that military units of various kinds would be ideal in assisting.

Are you aware of whether other military units of the US or Oz, for instance, are being allowed in?

Indonesia is quite suspicious of both our countries at present.
0 Replies

rykehaven

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 05:21 pm
Quote:
OK, I'm asking...

(USAID) Privatized Agencies are perhaps the best do-gooders of them all. I'd love to say the indigenous population is the best stop-gap, but (I know it's not true), in Third World Countries like Indonesia and others, any aid money you give to them is likely to disappear down a black hole. So you have to rely on an outside/independant group free of the indidenous government (They're more diplomatic than I am of course, because they actually "need" the permission of the prevailing government to work there). And right now, USAID is the moving force on the ground, as it has been everywhere else.

(US Military) Most countres involved in the aid effort use their most capable foreign policy tools: their militaries. Singapore is sending theirs, as is Indonesia, as is everyone else. In the US, we use the Guardsmen all the time for situations like this.

And there is this: No major Aid program in the world happens in International Aid Sphere that does not happen without the MAJOR involvement of the US Military. If anyone tries, it fails. You can take any example you choose, but one way or another, the US Military is the Logistical Lynchpin that allows large amounts of Aid to get anywhere at all. Whether by delivering it tactically (Such as the Massive Airlift of it's Airforce or the On-station supplies of its Navy, which are THE stop-gaps before the Stop-gap) or keeping the sealanes open strategically (The neighborhood in that part of the world is not as tranquil as many think. Nor would it be even THIS tranquil without the US Navy).
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 05:37 pm
Listening with interest ... please continue.
0 Replies

rykehaven

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 06:10 pm
Quote:
Hi Ryke and welcome to the forum.

I think the problem AGAIN, was a lack of leadership. The original offer of $15 million in aid was a complete joke and an insult to the rest of the world. We should have been the LEAD in this tragedy, and being the one and only superpower, we have a humanitarian right to do so. Then I had to listen to the president say the UN official "needed to check his facts" and tried to defend his initial petty offer. It was an absolute joke and a disgrace.

Again, what is argued here is Form over Substance. I'd rather leave this politicking to someone else and concentrate on what is happening RIGHT NOW. I consider the arguement a red herring. Many countries started small amounts, then ramped up, presumably because no one KNEW what the damage was, waited for the information to come in, and made their estimates. But I don't know that, and, barring any convincing evidence on what happened, I don't think anybody really does.

Quote:
As for the UN, again they are the leaders of the relief effort. THey started airlifting supplies on the 29th and they are continuing to do so.

Now we're talking. THIS is something that pertains to WHAT is going on. It is information that can be checked and verified.

And I can say that you're misinformed. Let me explain:

The UN DOES NOT HAVE ANY AIRLIFT CAPACITY. NONE.

During Bosnia and other conflicts, many countries contributed their troops to "peacekeeping". Even the fighters that bombed Serbia were ostensibly called "UN forces" or "UN-backed Forces". But how did these forces come to be? There are no training garrisons for UN troops. No bootcamps or supply depots or shipyards to build "UN Ships". No Hangar construction bays to build or maitain the "UN Fighter bombers". It's all myth.'

Where did these phantom forces come from?

You guessed it. The US Forces painted a UN flag on their equipment or donned "blue berets". And that was the extent of the UN's military contribution. They took credit for the action while bureaucrats fiddled in air-conditioned buildings, ordering more UN flags to hang on Humvees or berets to stencils to paint "UN Warship". Other militaries in the coalition did the same thing, but no one had any illusions about who those forces belonged to. Some people do have such illusions, though.

The difference now, I think, is that the UN is taking credit in an operation without telling the operator. They're grandstanding as usual, but without permission and proper acknowledgement to the real benefactors.

BTW, the rest of the world's military airlift doesn't have anything on the US Airforce. NONE. And that is probably the outfit from which the UN is taking credit for, because that is the only one that could possibly take this mission right now. http://www.defenselink.mil/releases/2004/nr20041228-1905.html

It's one of the things that doesn't make the UN's behaviour surprising, as described in the very first post of this thread.

Quote:
You need to look at both sides of the argument, the sites you visit daily are propaganda machines put out by the RNC to brainwash people. Articles such as you posted, only look at one side of the story, distort the facts and present an acute point of view.

I do take both sides, Thank you, sir. I find your characterization of the situation wanting, and your characterization of me insulting.

Quote:

This is a horrible situation and now it appears there may be upwards of 500K dead since there have been entire villages wiped out. We need to help and help fast.

With all due respect, I have been in the horse's mouth, and it's not pleasant. Ever been to Pattie's and Sarie's sports bar? No? Must have been a nice tourist spot until it got turned into a crater with all that stench of decomposing Aussies. In fact, the bomber was actually aiming for the American sailors, who visited the bar before, but I wouldn't know that, having never gotten it from the horse's mouth. The Aussies did, so they still think they were the target. (Do you know what decomposing flesh smells like? I can't quite describe it Crying or Very sad )
0 Replies

rykehaven

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 06:30 pm
Quote:
Quote:

I do take both sides, Thank you, sir. I find your characterization of the situation wanting, and your characterization of me insulting.

Quote:

BTW, I hope I don't counter-offend anyone in the course of all this. It's probably the best way for an exchange to go sour and then nothing except contempt gets exchanged. I just don't like anyone telling me that I'm somebody's lackey, or be dismissed by association (ad-hominem). Sad

Apologies for the tone, I hope I didn't burn a bridge there, Joe Republican... Confused
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 06:33 pm
rykehaven

I'm finding what you have to say interesting, but could you clear something up for me, please? You may have explained this already, but if you did, I'm sorry, missed it. But I'd like to know where/how you've gained your opinions of the UN & it's relief efforts. It sounds as though you've been in places where it's been required, but in what capacity? And, in regard to the information you're passing on here, apart the blogs you're supplying, what other (perhaps personal?) sources of information do you have? Maybe this sound sceptical or suspicious, but I like to know exactly where alternative information is coming from. Otherwise it's hard to know what to make of it.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 06:55 pm
ryke-youve answered my own point about the US military and the Abe in particular.
ITS not even on station yet . the small microfiltration plants that can make 20 to 50 gpm clean water out of river water are available technology made in germany, UK, US, JAPAN etc. These things could be airlifted TO the point of need and hooked up as modular units. They are about as big as a minivan and can be airdropped even.
We sent the task force because somebody thought it a good idea and I believe it was in "the neighborhood"

. In the US the AIr Mobilitty commaand is most set up for rapid deploy of materiell and technical assistance. If we want ships, we have tons of freighters and tankers. We can steam clean, line a tanker with PVC, fill it with water from NY reservoirs in about 2 days and purify it while en route.BUT m ost of te peoplee would be dead or dysentaric by the time tthose supplies arrived. The non use of the Air Mobility Command is someting I find of quesstionable sense.

I wish I were in charge.
AS far as meds, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, velocity of delivery is as important as amount. We could mobilize C5-As to the Maldives or even the Arabian Peninsula and then furhter re- distribute with terrain landing C 130s.
I still believe that this admin was 'on vacation" and didnt really kick in with any emergency rapid deployment. So the "next lower pay grade" was sent in to plan and that is what they came up with.
if you think otherwise, maybe its a good thing we both arent incharge.
As far as ad-hominems , youve been closer than anyone at being an ad-ominem dropper, but we are all passionate about our points. so we can disagree without questioning the intelligence of each other. Im glad to be proven wrong many times but, part of my business involves getting mining supplies to weird places in short contractual periods, and that includes cleaan- water making equipment
0 Replies

rykehaven

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 07:17 pm
msolga wrote:
rykehaven

I'm finding what you have to say interesting, but could you clear something up for me, please? You may have explained this already, but if you did, I'm sorry, missed it. But I'd like to know where/how you've gained your opinions of the UN & it's relief efforts. It sounds as though you've been in places where it's been required, but in what capacity? And, in regard to the information you're passing on here, apart the blogs you're supplying, what other (perhaps personal?) sources of information do you have? Maybe this sound sceptical or suspicious, but I like to know exactly where alternative information is coming from. Otherwise it's hard to know what to make of it.

I was wondering when someone would ask. :wink: I'm in the US Navy, and I've sailed around the Pacific Rim and the Indian Ocean, well, lots of places. My experience with aid agencies comes from disaster relief and coordination we're expected to provide in affected areas. The hurricane that hit Mexico a couple of years back was one. Mudslides, storm floods and the like seemed to always require SOME support, even if it was only communications to HQ. That's another facet that never gets talked about. It's all fine and dandy that people want to immediately put a price tag on relief efforts, but first you have to find out WHAT relief efforts are NEEDED. You can't simply throw money at the problem. And to whom would you throw it at? A Third World Government Official? So you need to go out on a fact finding mission and that's what those P-3s and Navy Ships are doing right now, parallel to the relief they're already supplying. Communications go up and down the chain of command and to and from the Aid agencies, requesting this amount of food and that amount of shelter, and oh, BTW, the water well here has been contaminated.
Security is bunk so we need stabilize and organize the locals. We describe the scene, they send in the supplies and manpower - and the SPEED at which this can happen (especially when compared to any other AID system in the world) is delivered by an already existing network that has developed. It's multinational (I know you're Aussie and yes, we work with them all the time), military and civilian. The Command ships like the Blue Ridge, Mt Whitney and Nimitz Carriers become the bureaucracy centers for the relief most of the time, because they're already so well connected tot the network (Better to have an infonet already there than building one at the Disaster site from scratch).

The worst part about it all (Besides going into Water hours) is the stench. Lack of sewage, or overflooding of the sewage system coupled by decomposing animals and humans. People want to go to other exotic countries to "experience" the world. A cruise in the Pacific can cure you of that.

(Don't get me wrong, I loved Australia. I did the Southern Cross Cruise which includes Sydney, Darwin, Perth/Freemantle and another port I can't remember)

Also, I talk with Airforce and Army personell too, but mostly my interservice relationships are with the Marines (obviously). There are some real veterans in the relief business in the military, any military. They all have experiences and stories and "training" to give you. I'm sure you can ask some of your own sailors about it.

Also we do alot of Search and rescue. people going to the US, like people going to Australia, by getting on unseaworthy ships is very common. And the same happens to derelect people when we steam by even Third World countries. We once took on 140 people from a ship that was meant to carry like 30. It was crazy.

As for Bali, I was on the USS Sides (FFG-14) a few months after the terrorists hit. You probably didn't know, but Bali was a major R&R site for the US Navy, a beloved Carnival in the middle of a whole lot of misery. Until recently of course.

Ack! Too many stories. Mad I'm sorry!
0 Replies