Is No Contact stupid if I want to be with him or productive?

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2017 02:35 pm
Ex needs time to figure out what he wants and the time hasn't be awful for me focusing on me. It is a game though and while he wants more of a challenge in our relationship I am not big on games. Everything I read says I better start being better at playing games, uh. So is no contact stupid if I want to be with him and should i make sure we have open communication going still or let the silence go on?

I need advice because I really want to text and tell him I am flying to NC for job interviews today. I know he is there too but not sure if he would respond or if it would hurt to make contact so soon.

View best answer, chosen by mmurp123
jespah

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2017 03:37 pm
@mmurp123,
Playing games is stupid. Full stop.
0 Replies

vikorr
  Selected Answer

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2017 05:48 pm
@mmurp123,
Stop playing those games.

Why do you want to play games where there is a winner? Doing so means someone must be a loser...and why would anyone want to be in a relationship with a partner who insists on them being a loser?

Make your decisions based on what is necessary for you to respect yourself. If you keep asking this at each decision, it eventually becomes subconscious, and:
- (eventually) your respect yourself more; and
- (eventually) decisions become so much easier.

Self respect is never about playing to win. Its about being true to yourself, and by extension, being genuine with others.
0 Replies