how to brake up with someone?

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 08:30 pm
So I'm dating this girl at a new school I recently moved to but the problem is that I don't like her in that way and I don't know how to break up with her without hurting her feeling as well as because she is in my friend group and my friends have known her longer than me I'm afraid that they will not want to be my friends anymore because I broke up with her. what do I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 801 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 09:14 pm
@IAmNotCool678,
Stop dating her and tell her you want to be good friends. Yes, she may get hurt but that’s about all you can do.

Keep your group friends separate from your romantic needs.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 11:54 pm
breaking up with her would be better than than a brake up. honesty is best. just repeat what you told me.
0 Replies

mystikmind

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2019 04:58 pm
@IAmNotCool678,
Have you considered that you would benefit to try and learn not to be superficial? (if superficiality is part of the reason to not like her that way)? But its also a two edged sword, because you should not push the 'non superficial' angle too hard and end up forcing a relationship that was never meant to be.
0 Replies